What's new

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Does she look fine to you I'm worried about dampening off

Attachments

• IMG_20240515_083342856.jpg
    IMG_20240515_083342856.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240515-094538.png
    Screenshot_20240515-094538.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
If it's fusarium not much you can do about it but pray. The seedling will either live or it won't. You'll know in a few days. If it doesn't fall over and die then you're fine. If they make it to the second set of leaves they usually live.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Have plenty of experience with spider mites, but heard many varieties. Do you think this is them, they look too clear from my experience.

Second picture is other bugs. the tiny rice shaped things are everywhere, and the big thing in crevace. Had stink bugs on plants which probably brought them in

S20240527_0001.jpg

S20240527_0006.jpg

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Not sure if this will post since avi file. If anyone know how to convert to type supported by ICmag let me know.

laszlokovacs

Well unless you actually check the ph you'll never know. But based on how those seedling literally did not do any growing since they came above the ground. I think you have a ph issue.
Yeah probably should have... the drops I have were out of town at the time unfortunately. Could be a ph issue, but even stuff that grew fine in the same soil isnt super happy. I put replacements in miracle gro last week and they popped up over 48hrs and with 100% germination, was already seeing issues in this crap mix when sprouting.

Probably more a function of just how atrocious this potting mix is as you eloquently put it. Vigoro seems much worse than the miracle gro I have. Anyway the original dozen or so are doing fine now, way behind but since posting they mostly recovered.

Thanks for your input.

laszlokovacs

Not looking great but back to normal growth/color for the most part. In the end i just hit them with 900-1300ishppm vegetative fertilizer with higher N for about 10 days straight and they look like they might make it. Maybe just a ton of organic matter and wood robbing nitrogen from the soil because its nuts to be adding this much fertilizer to seedlings less than a month old. Also switched lights as the new LED I was using might have also been frying them

Gonna stop complaining now- If they gain good momentum I think I should be fine but the weather is perfect out and I hate to be wasting time indoors...

Heres half of the stuff I posted earlier, the rest looks the same as this pretty much
IMG_8411 2.JPG

Only good thing is I decided to start more seeds as backups so I got a little bunch growing now. Probably not yet done as they say, once you pop you can't stop

Latest posts

Latest posts