What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Chuckeye

I'm not a fan of BlimBurn seeds that's the type of seed banks who will slap any name able to sell regardless of the genetics in the actual seeds;Your plant look like a hybrid with a very high % of sativa which makes no sense if you look the supposed genetic make-up of this cross.
I hope you're happy with the plants you got from them whatever they really are. When do you plan to harvest her?
This plant is coming from a Blimburn freebee, I've been lucky to find her but I doubt she was made with the plants written in her description.
I have no way of knowing if it's the real deal or not. You pays your money and you take your chances ;)

All of the seeds I have purchased through True North Seed Bank have performed as advertised but whether or not the lineage is true/accurate is up for debate....

I'll harvest when all the pistils have turned color, the trichomes are white and she slows down on her feeding....

Cheers

Last edited:

Chuckeye

I'm not a fan of BlimBurn seeds that's the type of seed banks who will slap any name able to sell regardless of the genetics in the actual seeds;Your plant look like a hybrid with a very high % of sativa which makes no sense if you look the supposed genetic make-up of this cross.
I hope you're happy with the plants you got from them whatever they really are. When do you plan to harvest her?
This plant is coming from a Blimburn freebee, I've been lucky to find her but I doubt she was made with the plants written in her description.
Am I happy ?

Well, it will be a while before a taste test but.....

I topped above the fourth node and trained her sideways until she was ~20" wide before letting her go.

Removed all the lower branches and ended up with a plant over 5 feet tall with 8 two foot long cola's.

Yeah, I'm happy (with her growth) ;)

19 May The Girls Two.jpg

Cheers

kro-magnon

Veteran
WOW she's huge, she's much bigger than the Malawi x Panama that says a lot about her sativa %, she will produce a lot of buds, good for you. Did you make some clones?
Seeing her in full size and next to the other cross there is no doubt her description doesn't match with what she really is.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Am I happy ?

Well, it will be a while before a taste test but.....

I topped above the fourth node and trained her sideways until she was ~20" wide before letting her go.

Removed all the lower branches and ended up with a plant over 5 feet tall with 8 two foot long cola's.

Yeah, I'm happy (with her growth) ;)

View attachment 19006142

Cheers
How's the smoke. That's all I care about.

Chuckeye

WOW she's huge, she's much bigger than the Malawi x Panama that says a lot about her sativa %, she will produce a lot of buds, good for you. Did you make some clones?
Seeing her in full size and next to the other cross there is no doubt her description doesn't match with what she really is.
I don't clone, I grow four different strains each time.....

Cheers

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718271Some sample buds I'm gonna try. Randy #8 #11 and #12 not sure which is which. One smells like candy. The purple leaves is djs choix
View media item 18718264
View media item 18718273Djs choix flushing it out for the chop. Not sure on the smells but I feel like it's some kinda creamy lemony smell like candy and cakes and cookies and shit. Sweet lemony not hard like cleaner.

View media item 18718268An amnesia f2 of the green one. Kinda stretchy and also got full on balls dropping pollen so out you go. Next run is seed run so no wild pollen allowed.

Latest posts

Latest posts