What's new

Colorado: End the ‘war on patients’ access to marijuana

"His group is part of a coalition of law enforcement, local government and medical groups that have helped draft an anti-dispensary proposal"

With these groups banding together we've now got those who benefit from prohibition all in one tight little group now.

I´d consider myself a horrible person if my livelihood depended on supporting fake laws to put people in jail or keeping sick people from their medicine.

whodi

Veteran
they will def. start zoning the dispensaries in a specific area and charging a lot for rent, in my opinion.. at the least.

Last edited:
M

milehimedi

Sounds like they are organizing their forces. We need to organize ours. This means that by next election time (Nov '10) everybody must sift through the bullshit these politicians feed us, and make the right decision. Get out and vote! By November the state politicians will have aligned themselves on this issue, the next election could determine the direction of this whole thing. Romer needs to be out.

On a side note, isn't it ironic that amidst such economic struggles/high unemployment, there are people trying to deny/eliminate an industry that could potentially create jobs and tax dollars.

Latest posts

Latest posts