What's new

OG chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

thanx GDW.... after looking though lots of bud and using my pocket scope, i find the the buds have about 10 - 15 % amber...... so i have decide not to take any more chances with one of the laides,,,,,, i cut and trimmed all day and got about half the plant to still trimm.... the other plant has about 25% amber but does not seem to be in danger of bud rot...... after cutting all day i feel blessed.... not very much mold found and lots of nice stcky icky buds... btw i hate trimming but do it well...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Tuned in for the weekly fix drawoh. No fix for you-lol Hope alls going well with you. Put up some more pics man. Got the sweats here. Just put em up.hahahahahahahahaha

G

sackOweed br0 my hard drive fried so im on a shitty spare... but i will try to take some pics later today... lol it won't be long.. thanx for checkin in.

resinryder br0 thanx for stoppin by... all is well... just been hard to get here, since my pc problems occured....... i will post some dried nug shots soon.... im loading my cameras software today..... bbl

DNA

What up brotha Drawoh,

How'd those chocolate ladies treat you?
Are you happy that you got those seeds?
give us some info por fa vor?

G

sack0,,,, man i need a new pc fast....

DNA,,,,, the choco is great smoke..... drips resin on the third hit, its not really that good for my asthma due to the heavy resins, but the high is worth it....... i can never get the joint to light after i burn it about 2/3 down....... the smoke is smooth with good expansion.... the high makes me forgetful... i spark the joint ,,, loose the lighter,,,, find the lighter,,,, spark the joint ,,, loose the lighter,,,, find the lighter,,,, spark the joint ,,, loose the lighter,,,, and the cycles goes on and on,,,,, it not really good for driving either..... keep fogetting where im going,,,lol.... but, i love the smell of chocolate which fills my home,,,yummy..... i sure am i bought this strian.... btw, i got some SOG a11 x wyd almost ready glistening with trichs...

G

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:jawdrop:

another one reeled in by master gardener, DrawoH

can't wait to see the a11 x wyd!! :yoinks: is there a thread somewhere?

also how did the beans come out? (all the projects) :confused:

be well draw and have a great weekend
:rasta:
feel good
cj

ps-love the new avatar! LOL adorable :dance:

Last edited:
G

CJ,,thanx for the kind words br0,,, no a11 x wyd thread sorry,,, i cant post every grow ,, but i'll take some nug shots for ya..

Sack br0 thanx for posing a reply br0,, too bad u are not smoking some with me now.

Last edited:
G

Ok I get it now the last packs were sold on seedbay , thanks for your help guys.

G

Bubbabud,, thanx for the kind words

CF,,,Yeap they are all gone....

i got some og choc in veg i''ll take some pics soon

G

Its sad that these seeds are not around anymore. Hopefully someone that has them in their stash will grow them out and offer F2's. Awesome grow DrawoH
Take care

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent nuggs drawoh. You grabbed those girls by the stem and ROCKED their world. Great job as always bro. Can almost smell it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts