What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

spadedNfaded

Veteran
ive started taking down the haze x ss that i have.
#2 came down a couple weeks ago, is more spicy than anything. sorta reminds me of Mango Haze. Both in terms of structure and smell.
I havent gotten any pics of her yet.

Just took down haze #4 at day 91. Shes a sweeter variety but still no powerful haziness yet. Im gonna wait for a bit of a cure on her before making a final judgement. Shes still drying up now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was originally aiming for 77/84 days with these and i was way off the mark with 2 of them. #4 and #5 seem to be around 90/100 days and #3 and #1 seem like 110+. They didn't look like they were every going to finish around day 77 so i switched my lighting from 12/12 to 11/13 which seems to have kicked them into gear.
I started flush too early on them and they definietly suffered because of it. I have everything running for a second time @4 weeks now. Im not going to make the same mistake again. Theyre under 11/13 now and i have them on a longer and lighter feed schedule.

Huge colas on them tho.....lol

- SubN

nickman

Veteran
Big ass colas dude... That shit looks really dank man... That's a LNG time to b running a strain though... U must b dedicated to b running them again...

Nice work bro!!!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks! Yeah she goes long, the next two are even longer! I know I'm in for another long drawn out flowering but I'm vigilant. I've been on a mission for a super tastey haze for years. Like more tastey than tastey. I know they exist, I've bought bags for years but nothing comes close yet. Gotta keep on trucking!

-SubN

SourDank

Veteran
They're looking awesome bro, I've been thinking bout grabbing the Haze x Jack from the Canadians. They're just sitting there, but I have some Nev hz x A11 and a sick CBH x A5/MT cross I'll get thru first. But then I see chicks like these and the itch sets in...ahhhh...very dank SnF

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hah, i hear ya!
and thanks man

I havent really gotten into smoking them yet but......ive never had aproblem with potency. Most weed i grow gets me high enough where it doesnt matter, im more interested in taste.

Haze x Jack sounds good. The Nevs x Apollo 11 sound pretty damn good too. Ive never had the Apollo, just Killer Queen, which is related. If things so well i may have A11.

I took down #5 around 94-95 days but i had to do it quickly so i didnt get pics before the chop, i should have em when its dry tho. When i open the dry cab i get an overwhelming sweeter fruit smell. i havent been able to nail it yet but my mind keep saying mango. Another long flowering one smells of blueberries....heh....although i dont know if it will keep or translate at all. Time will tell.

- SubN

S

stix~

looking great!! im about to give some hazes a try ... tom hills haze , ojd's sssdh , and cbf's santa marta gold x purple.indica , and ssh.f2's

here's some shots of this round ...

daywrecker.og
dwog1_zpshxlspffd.jpg

super skunk 9
ssk92_zpsvcncbaij.jpg

power plant
pp2_zpslhutdtpl.jpg

ganja farmer og
sfv2_zpsax0fn6i0.jpg

707 headband
hb2_zps5ziebij2.jpg

good vibes fam!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killin it fellaz!

irene...

picture.php

picture.php

moneymikes $ #4

picture.php

picture.php

unknown cut...been callin her fruitiness....

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Harvest shots, day 66/67 - organic bed
WiFi, Irene, GG#4, P1, TK, and L-Dawg. Legend & GSC got overshadowed & I yanked them before they died off.

picture.php

L-Dawg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts