What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrdogg

Veteran
So...Sunset builds an entire reputation and company off JW's generosity...gets in magazines and gets big venture opportunities because of JW's cut...

and then does this kind of thing...

WTF is wrong with people?? I mean, really. WTF.

dank.Frank[/QUOTE
Some people only think of self survival everyone else is expendable, EVERYONE!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
marrdog please pass on to JW, from the b00m familia down under, our Best Wishes and to keep his chin up please :tiphat:
Thanks Mate
:gday:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like sunset is a classic example in this business that if it sounds to good to be true,it is,and someones going to get caught along the way...once that demon greed sets in stupidity is sure to follow...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got a bad feeling from sunset before he even fucked Hammer over at the first cup. Dudes attitude seemed off. Hope Josey Beats everything with ease. Im down if need be holler. Josey Keep ya head up! This country is so close to legalization its a shame this shit even still happens over a fuckin plant that has never caused a single death in history. When money, a man maid concept, is valued above human lives its a problem.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
bad enough the man exists as it is, but to think a "brother" did this is sickening

fuck narcissism

You know what really sucks (aside from the whole legal bullshit aspect) is that when Sunset substituted his flowers with Purple Frostbites and then went on to take 3rd in the cup, he claimed they were his flowers. Everyone was out to hang Sunset, but Joesy was the one calling for calm and to take it easy and not be too hard on Sunset. Fucked up shit to be sure!

Edit: I had previously thought PF had won the LA Cup with his flowers but when posting above all I could remember was a Third place (Amsterdam) and I was enhanced!

This is nuts. The guy claims flowers... then gets a hand from the very guy who actually GREW the strain.. and JW tries to calm the masses? Fuck. Danm.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Josey needs a lawyer by the name of Zenia Gilg .... she is the very best with these types of things. Most docs will stand behind their recs even though they are tech expired.

Snype

Veteran
Damn that really sucks. I hope everything works out smooth for you JW. You can't trust anyone anymore. It's just a big free for all.

redlaser

Veteran
A lawyer by the name of Robert Raich would be worth considering. I don't think anyone has more experience in cannabis law than he does. He's taken the only two cases that went to the Supreme Court. Down to earth guy, he helped draft sb420 and he isn't any more expensive than any other lawyer. I spent a couple hours asking him questions last year as kind of a preventative measure.

Relentless

Veteran
ahh damn. why do we have such piece of craps in our world.. prayers for you and yours joesy.. you know im down to help.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am sick reading this...man fck! You fuckin guy ssu snitch ass bitch or even if not straight snitch-en, your just careless to have jw get led too from you if you got in trouble...just unforgivable.

Im in to help with what ever,ill keep a few stacks on deck if its needed or ill donate to a genetics fund...

fatsack79

You know what really sucks (aside from the whole legal bullshit aspect) is that when Sunset substituted his flowers with Purple Frostbites and then went on to take 3rd in the cup, he claimed they were his flowers. Everyone was out to hang Sunset, but Joesy was the one calling for calm and to take it easy and not be too hard on Sunset. Fucked up shit to be sure!

Edit: I had previously thought PF had won the LA Cup with his flowers but when posting above all I could remember was a Third place (Amsterdam) and I was enhanced!

Exactly what I was gonna say M.T... Nice post...

Been to the bar drink'n, smoke'n, and shoot'n pool and dancing with some sexy lady's... Can't get this shit outta my head about Joesy... I can't FUCK'N BELIEVE this shit's real, but obviously it is... I know I shouldn't say this on the internet, but I'd LOVE to punch this sunset limited guy right in the fuck'n throat... Shady mutha fuck'r...

Fuck all this I gotta do this, I'm broke, this n that lame ass shady excuses bullshit... If u can get on the interweb, u can donate a dime, something, anything... There should be WAY more then this stepping up and being for Joesy... OBVIOSLY, Joesy IS one HELL of a fella... Like I've said many times, I don't even have the cut... BUT MARRDOGG, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL MUTHA FUCK'n CAT IS BROTHA... ANYTHING, ANY AMOUNT, that you NEED for Joesy, I'm here, there, down, wtf ever... You know what to do and when... -F.S

TheDank23

Veteran
Sounds like it's not the first time sunset has slipped, best distance yourselves...

Don't even know JW but I got at least half a stack on whatever lingering fines there are when my round finishes up..

That shit ain't right...

Last edited:

onavelzy

Veteran
Wow, that's drastic stuff to read. i'll help in anyway that i can, lmk. Hopefully we'll get a better idea what went down. As has been said, the surest way for the law to fuck over two partners is to spread word that one or the other or both are ratting the other out. we know SL got raided whenever it was, the Fall i think. no doubt everything on his computers and cell records were accessed, so they could have gotten a handle on JW indirectly and gone after him from that. Hopefully, MD or JW will be able to let the community here know more soon.

MD, they didn't do the whole DEA SWAT team home invasion thing for the neighbors and local news stations to see did they? Very depressing thing to go through. I send my best wishes to him and his family. not much that you can say really, cept it truly sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts