What's new

Biscuit Box

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Nice recursion, lol. Especially enjoyable right after a nice hit of some recent QWISO :joint:

View Image

Yeah, kinda messes with my depth perception. You can tell I was stoned. Any other time I would have taken a group shot.:)

are we there yet?

i needa peee.

:laughing:

We always tried to get pops to pull over. Typical complaint was "I'm thirsty." He'd say, "It ain't thirsty, it's Saturday. Guess you had to be there.

License plate I saw - PB4UGO

:laughing:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
arctic storm - 69 days

picture.php

J

J.C.grower

wow Disco those Artic's are looking killer buddy!:biggrin:
how do you exactly "lollipop" a plant.. is this lollipop-ping?
thanks and :respect:
JC

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks Major.:D

JC, I didn't lollipop, it's the limited light penetration that makes em top-heavy. I probably could have chopped the lower stuff but wanted to see what they would do uncut. Next round I'll probably lose the bottom nodes.

C

cs70

hey buddy!!!!!!!

hey buddy!!!!!!!

HEY DiscoBiscuit!!!!!!!!!:tiphat:
hey buddy how are u man pics looks great man !!!!!
i see all going fine i am happy
so here is my situation hahahaahahaa clones 14 days rooted in soil ,big girls 2 weeks in flowering
by the way should i remove the side branches to promote main cola growth or leave it ?my firs run with 9 small plants
talk to u soon
best regards stay safe:tiphat:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 21

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey cs70. :wave: Those look great. If you trim the side stuff the colas might get bigger. I can't say for sure. I did this latest run w/o trimming. I might trim the next run and compare.

M

mugenbao

Disco are you going to cull that herd?
eerily similar to post #1091

that is one crowded elevator.

I went looking for that post to see what you were referring to and found the following picture while I was looking for it:

And it's got me all pumped up that I got three of those in flower now :woohoo:

If mine turn out half as nice as DiscoBiscuit's, I'm going to be well pleased indeed :D

I'm anxious to see how his White Jones do also, especially since I just put another one into flower today:dance013:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I went looking for that post to see what you were referring to and found the following picture while I was looking for it:

And it's got me all pumped up that I got three of those in flower now :woohoo:

If mine turn out half as nice as DiscoBiscuit's, I'm going to be well pleased indeed :D

I'm anxious to see how his White Jones do also, especially since I just put another one into flower today:dance013:

Thanks bro. I'm betting you'll like ADD.