What's new

Photo Of The Month Nominations - May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
This one comes from a great grower\breeder and a awesome thread, check it out!!

Grower - Chimera
Strain - ???
Thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221236&page=20

picture.php

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
To clarify, My hummingbird images are regular JPEGS captured with a Canon 60D SLR camera. A single frame, captured in a single moment. Nothing added nor taken away, no post processings other than light correction. Cheers..DD

and to clarify from my side, i want to see some beating hummingbird wings next to your outdoor dank :huggg:

(this is the only way i think any sort of moving image should count for POTM. Which is to say, i dont think its going to happen, and moving pics shouldnt count. They will always be better, they shouldnt qualify.)

Cannanatic

Photographer:- Bubbleman
Grower:- GREEN SUPREME
Genetics:- La Mano Negra's Congo
Thread: Congolese Dried bud Macro's grown by GREEN SUPREME

picture.php

real trichome art.....made by bubbleman..

my Timelapse was shot with a DSLR... in a narrow sense it isn't a single photo(but consists of many photos)......so its ok when the dryprocess timelapse/3d gif's gets disqualified....but thanx for the double nomination:woohoo:... big big big up for this nice nominations....:woohoo:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
just to clarify/reiterate the grower of that BTY was KRD. I just took the photo.
Of course my all time favorite photo ive taken happens to be of herb i didnt grow :p

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Grower:- DoobieDuck
Genetics:- ZoidFuel99
Breeders:- Wizards of OZ (moonunit and Donald Mallard)
Thread:- DoobieDuck Meets WallyDuck

picture.php

:woohoo: What a Beauty :woohoo:
The lighting in this one really catches my eyes and makes it jump outta the screen towards me, Doobie still kicking ass with a busted shoulder :good:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Great shots as always guys, big thanks to those who nominated and to those who gave support to their favourite nominated photos. Sorry about the time-lapses but to keep it as fair as possible only still photos are accepted (it wasn't hosted on IC anyway ;) )

New poll & nominations threads to follow shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.