What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Nextgeneration73

No you didn't, I can assure you of that.

Just get yourself down to a Lidl and pick up a vacuum sealer for 20 euros.

You in Bulgaria (looking at the TV guide) ? I presume you get Lidl there?

Check down the middle of Lidl, always a bargain to be found.
Oh okay, I see what I wrote here earlier.... I didn't know that all of you were talking about this kind of machine that sucks out all of the air.... In which case you're right... My bad....

Nextgeneration73

I always get my vacuum bags at Lidl; very cheap.

Once in a while we leave the mountains and drive to a real town, with big shops! Such a treat. Lol.
We always visit lidl and I'm always excited to see what they have on offer down that middle section. It's so disappointing when all they have is crapy bras, feet warmers and kids stationary.
I don't drive.... It's complicated... But you're right I do need those bags.... I'll get em one day when I actually can, but I guess until then it's more and more papers 😀 😁 And a regular check up, but it is already bone dry.... The buds...

Tangwena

Veteran
I don't drive.... It's complicated... But you're right I do need those bags.... I'll get em one day when I actually can, but I guess until then it's more and more papers 😀 😁 And a regular check up, but it is already bone dry.... The buds...
Dude you've got your answer now F---- off, in case you find it hard to understand that means dont come back to this thread.

Tangwena

Veteran
Couldn't have put it better myself!
You should see me on a bad day ha ha.
Been tripping balls lately enjoying fitting edging to the timber floor I laid.
I didn't know I could be so particular and precise thats if it was even me ha ha.

I have another Zenith, KA5 and fem Destroyer started thanks brother. Oh and a shit load (for me) of Mulanje ha ha.
I have them on 9 hours light to keep them small its going to be very exciting come September ha ha.
There is a blend of 2 or 3 Mulanje cobs that is so super euphoric and happy that I cant leave it alone.
My wife keeps hugging me all the time I love it ha ha.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
We finished off the last of our Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian the other day; it was definitely my wife's favourite day time cob. Lots of energy and euphoria.

I have some going again this year😉
Still waiting for them to show sex.

I'm interested to see how you like the zenith. I thought I'd prefer the "climbing the walls" pheno, but in fact I prefer the "floating on clouds".

Tranquilidade

Destroyer (Thai dom) 2"x4" candybar.

th.jpg

Last edited:

Tranquilidade

Is that yours brother?
If it is, its the stuff of dreams lovely cure going on there. Makes me wish I could light one up right now ha ha.
I've been smoking it for a few months. It's not your everyday weed, but it's special and has its own place and time. This half-ounce of cured candybar will be vacuum-sealed and stored in the freezer for later use.

Last edited: