What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the Lady G1 x SD IBL after 75 days of flowering in the scrog.

Lady G1 x SD IBL

Day 75 Flower

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lady G1 x SD IBL

Day 75 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lady G1 x SD IBL

Day 75 Flower

Here's the larf that was growing under the screen

I decided to try to take some cuts at day 75 and see if I could get any to root.

bulbs removed

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lady G1 x SD IBL

Day 75 Flower

Here are the large buds

picture.php

Here are the small buds

picture.php

Closeup

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the results from the last round in the scrog.

Lady G1 x SD IBL

Wet weight of small buds

picture.php

Wet weight of large buds

picture.php

For a total of 213 grams wet.

-----

Dry weight (all buds)

picture.php

I ended up with a little over 2 oz of really nice bud from this round in the scrog.

-----

Here is flowering progression pic from the last round in the cfl scrog.

Lady G1 x SD IBL

picture.php

Dr 4 four

Nice grow Blynx! Looks like you got quite a few nice solid buds off of your Lady G1 x SD IBL.

I don't see why those clones wouldn't root even at day 75. Just may need a very light feeding of N to give them a boost and plenty of light.

Do you still grow with that LED panel?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow Blynx! Looks like you got quite a few nice solid buds off of your Lady G1 x SD IBL.

I don't see why those clones wouldn't root even at day 75. Just may need a very light feeding of N to give them a boost and plenty of light.

Do you still grow with that LED panel?

My attempts at revegging plants have been dismal so I don't even bother. I think the biggest problem I face with reveg is the older the plant the harder it is for the plant to reveg and I usually run my plants to the longer end of the spectrum.

I've just seen other people like Foomar mention taking end of flower cuts so I figured I'd give it a try.

No I don't use the LED panel anymore. It was only used for the one grow I documented.

I tried using it for veg but got some wonky results cuz all plants (multiple strains) under the lights, 24/0, started flowering when rootbound. That never happens to me under cfl. I've had plants in 3" pots for a year only fed water and they don't start flowering.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to get the 11" x 11" cfl cab going again. This round will be a KKSC (Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough)

Here she is before being transplanted.

KKSC

Here she is after being transplanted.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is in the cab where she'll be vegged for about a week then the lights flipped to 12/12.

KKSC

Day 00 Veg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this sheet is way too cool. I alwase love watching ur gardening skills. or maybe its all in the soil u use? cuz I have heard that some good soils mixed up can grow very nice plants.

Id wish u good luck but I think she will grow just as nice as ur past grows did.
:D :D mr cheesebuds.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
heck yea, the cough , saw that in last months hightimes , can i say that here? lol
i say ya put one of those stretchy msb in a cab 1 grow and see if ya can tame it,
anyhoo, nice updates

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the KKSC in the 11" x 11" cfl cab after she's been vegging for a week.

KKSC

Day 07 Veg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, I gave the KKSC another 2 days veg and now it's time to start her flowering!

KKSC

Day 00 Flower (9 days veg in cab)

Latest posts

Latest posts