What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

moose eater

lets not put frosty down, he just has his own ideas
but he speaks his mind

stick to your guns frosty!
/i owe you a beer mate!

you will always be on my mind

Some of us have lost patience with fringe nonsense and conspiracy theories looming under every rock, pop. That's the crux of the biscuit from where I sit. It hasn't helped the place or planet at all, in my opinion.

Porky82

Some of us have lost patience with fringe nonsense and conspiracy theories looming under every rock, pop. That's the crux of the biscuit from where I sit. It hasn't helped the place or planet at all, in my opinion.
Spot on mate!!
The blatant refusal of scientific facts is a real problem in modern society due to the deliberate misinformation available at the fingertips to the moron. This is witnessed by the post of these people like frosty who try to use someone like Jordan the psychologist to argue the point of science and climate.
These people are really the enemy of the environment and the planet that sustains them!

arsekick

Spot on mate!!
The blatant refusal of scientific facts is a real problem in modern society due to the deliberate misinformation available at the fingertips to the moron. This is witnessed by the post of these people like frosty who try to use someone like Jordan the psychologist to argue the point of science and climate.
These people are really the enemy of the environment and the planet that sustains them!
Been asking for the scientific facts for years, all I get is could, might, maybe, and most likely, none of which are scientific terms.

Plenty of science proving the "man made" Co2 climate change shit is a scam tho

Porky82

Can you name anyone at all that's been affected by "man made" Co2 driven climate change ?.
Might even affect you one day DC! 🤔

Latest posts

Latest posts