What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i chased up OP in the listings yesterday and he says they will all be back up soon, plenty of BDB so hopefully you wont have to wait long

VG

p.s. - looking good Gil!

elanius

Veteran
thanks for the prompt reply man. I will be back with some pics in the future for sure ;)

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popping some BdBf2's in the next few months. Great looking cross there Gil Toke, loving the purp...reminds me of Pakistan Chitral Kush a bit in the color of the purp and placement

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks guys. It's the frutiest smelling flower out there. If I ever had cool night temps, she would purple up real nice. But I'm doing good if I can keep it below 90!

elanius

Veteran
Guys with experience, could you please share some smoke reports for BDBF2? Is the high (or stone) euphoric, clear or more of a foggy, dreamy feeling? I understand this is F2 generation, so it will be variable, just looking for the actual experience and what can the line offer.

It is the only blueberry muffin type smell I have found that does not also smell musky and or earthy. It's sweet through and through. Too sweet really like this isn't blueberry I'm smelling, it's those drops that smell like blueberry. Some of the bluedigiberryf2s I grew had a chemical smell and those had a blah high. The worst yielding runtyish girl I had smelled the best. It really is an unreal smell and turns into a candy type smell after a long cure. I haven't had any cured samples that I thought were worthy for public viewing but I'll make sure I post some up in a couple of months from the current run. I have been dusting her with blueberry and azure haze pollen from seeds I picked up from DJ at the cup. Was great meeting the man himself. Also it seemed the bluedigiberry plants that smelled the best had the most sativa soaring high. Really the most sativa affects I ever got from a blueberry.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i found the BDB's i grew to have a fairly typical blueberry type high which is uplifting and functional yet still calm and relaxing. some were a bit more stoney than others. also there is a nice trippy color trace on the visuals.

for those that were waiting, OP has listed up the BDB again on the bay

VG

bigworm74

VG first i would like to say i have read all your grows and have learned a ton from you i got one question for you though, What do you think would be the minimum of seeds you need to find a good blue digiberry mother. I was thinking 20 but i see people buying three packs at a time.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bigworm, thanks for the kind words, it seems that people are finding keepers in a single pack of BDB, but of course the more the better. some wise folk like TomHill always said about 1 in 20 girls were truly outstanding on average so i guess you might need 3 or 4 packs to run those numbers.

these are 12 seed packs so i would think a couple of packs would give you a few good ones to choose from for sure.

VG

S

sourpuss

Hey bro, curious why you didnt use the trifoliate for breeding?

Would you be ok with me dusting an old school 90s dj blue cut with bdb pollen?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sourpuss, i think trifoliates are interesting but perhaps are a genetic 'defect' in most lines and may lead to more - i had plenty of good males so left it out.

feel free to dust whatever you like with BDB pollen, just give me a mention when you talk about the cross ;)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Chilli, great to have you stop by! big respect for spreading the Digiberry love across the globe! and to dank.frank too

S

sourpuss

hey sourpuss, i think trifoliates are interesting but perhaps are a genetic 'defect' in most lines and may lead to more - i had plenty of good males so left it out.

feel free to dust whatever you like with BDB pollen, just give me a mention when you talk about the cross ;)

VG

Sweet bro! Expect me to return the kindness. Personally love trifoliate so, think it's a good mutation. To each their own. Suppose dank frank deserves a few of the offspring as well. Cheers VG!

Itchin to get started...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi Tony, i was Gil who made the BDB x Lemon skunk cross, the results look great i agree.

VG

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
DNA lemon skunk X VG bluedigiberry f2
(Frutiest smell ever)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...it's a keeper.