What's new

SSSDH, Kushage#16, Jack Herrer#12, Amnesia

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for the fine reactions..... I still got maybe 500 seeds left from this batch. Afther that i think i should use this female at mom, with the Jack Herrer#22 male. That should be yet another improvment in the strain from my view.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
very nice selection. They all look great, I like the look of the SSSDH I think the most. Can you please tell us how they smell/taste and smoke, potency/high etc?

Also, I am interested in what characteristics specifically were used to select the Jack parents if you dont mind, and what sort of variation was there in the progeny?

cheers, Ez

K

Karma Genetics

The Jack seeds show a lot of variation thats also why i wont sell them. Yet they give some very nice specemins. The Jack Herrer#12 was selected for the faster finish and the more stoney high. The taste is like the old A5 haze that was sold around here years ago. The Jack Herrer#1 was selected because of here fresh citrus taste she will flower more then 14 weeks but give's that nice pure high most sativa lovers grave.

The male used here was the shortest from the males i got from sannie's batch. It also showed almost the same leafs as my old sensi mom did. (this mom is no longer)

As for the Jack Herrer#22 (that the father af the Mirre crossing) the ofspring seems more stable. I am thinking of maybe making a #12 x #22 which will hopefully be more stable. Dont wanne take out to much as this is already a heavy worked jack line.

As for the SSSDH its not to sour. A nice fresh tasting haze. It's got more SSH then SD i persenoly think. This makes the high nice and clear. Defantly a keeper and a nice creative smoke.

Jack Herrer#12

SSSDH

Amnesia

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh you can compare the SSSDH smell as the soda Sprite ,made by coca cola comp.
and i knew you gonne say she's a keeper :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Karma Genetics again.

K

Karma Genetics

That is a very nice way to disribe the taste core. Man i wish i was good at explaining tastes and smells from my herb.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
mmmm, superb looking finished buds there, proper job through and through, except I am a little disturbed that you got them in plastic. I am guessing (I hope, I pray) that you got some glass jars for your personal stash. Not sure what type of plastics those are made from, but most of those "industrial grade" plastics used to make storage containers and the like have PVC compounds in them and as such are not suitable for food storage, or curing bud IMO. The "food grade" type plastics should be ok, but I'd go for glass peronally.

Sorry for the massive rant about the containers, I must reiterate that those buds look perfect.

Ez

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking plants there karma

that 14 week jack herer sounds real nice
i love the old more sativa phenos from jack herer
i dont really like the indica dom phenos
peace

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Has anyone done the Mother's Finest? its supposed to be a hazy offshoot of the Jack line. I wonder if the MF puts out phenos which are similar to the sativa Jack phenotypes. any thoughts?

Ez

K

Karma Genetics

I haven't tryed Mother Finest. I been busy with this line for a long time and it just didn't become what i wanted it to be in my head.

I will look in to that Ezra. It would be great to get a stable line with almost only the sativa pheno's. I always have let the line go 2 ways that is also why i think they are so differnt. I am sure that when i lay them next to each other you wouldnt say they where both Jack.

doktoren

:smoweed:
You are truely an amazing inspiration!
Cant wait to try your cuts.. First run is going to be Amnmesia and Happybrother :D

:rasta:

Dok

K

Karma Genetics

Nice find DR.tomAdams.

Yeh they are some fine herbs..........

Latest posts

Latest posts