What's new

Berry's Experiments...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers to you BC for doing this thread mate, I hope those plants are alright.

Grinchy

Berry_Coughin' said:
All of the plants that I moved over to Aaron143's from the hut, are recovering nicely... I didn't expect the yellowing to change back to green but it is happening...

The three ladies that I moved into the original hut that I was having problems with, are showing the same signs as the original plants.... so I have to conclude that the hut is causing them to yellow...I'm going over there today to pick up the tent for a return, and will take photos of everything before I tear it down....

took close to a week to show any signs of symptoms, but they are there no doubt...and these girls were damn near centerfold girls before going in there.... so ...no I will not accept this 'replacement tent' that the store has for me...

international grower supply or whatever told me that I could take it back to the store for credit, and I have the email, and I do intend to do so... now whether they give me credit or not.... we'll see....regardless, the tent will be left at the store....

The replacements offered for returns by hydrofarm as far as I know, are not hydrohuts. They are hydrofarms branded equivelent, called the habitat. I got one as a replacement, I would not have taken anything from IGS. It is higher quality, the vents are placed better, and so far my plants don't mind it. I will let you know if it doesn't kill plants.

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
hmmm so you received a habitat instead of a hut?? I will see if that's what they're offering and maybe give it a shot....

Latest posts

Latest posts