What's new

Trainwreck

S

stickyicky009

buds are pretty frosty and lime colored .... perhaps indoors in my garden it will show that silver :biggrin:

i just think its amazing and note worthy , the effort you guys make in preserving and studying the herb , keeping the good stuff alive for the future ... it blew my mind to see the difference in the blue dream between the sativa and the indica cut , and experiencing those dank sativa highs .... it must be crazy there in cali with that many cuts in the area .....much love and :respect:

Tom Hill

Veteran
Jeje, I knew it was you hermano. The cut is not the Arcata cut but that's all my fault, I am in the process of fixing it, hang tight.

Allzwell on the western front compa, todo es tranquilo. Hey, drive by my place down there occasionally and make sure them cossickers are mowing my grass on that property? Tanks, I'll catch up with you guys this year for sure.

Yes sir, we can do the old Maury Povich, the results are in, you're "not the daddy!" routine in the lab. That is sure, which is "original" would be a bit more complicated, but we can and are about to know more than we ever have, for sure. BigLove bro, Pura Vida. -T

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Some nice plants in this thread! Hope you guys don't mind me posting a couple of my favorite plant this year: H3ad's TWII.

I took these pics right before cutting this down. This plant is one of three girls found in half a pack of Head's TWII seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

Not sure if it's the real deal or not, but I like the smaller buds I've sampled so far. H3ad kicked ass with these beans, imho.

HB.

S

stickyicky009

hahahahahhaah the west is the best :biggrin:

i loved being up there, life changing, absolute bliss ..... CBF , :thank you: , im looking forward for that tour bro , we're gonna head out for THE chicharrones as soon as your in town in jan , and march you might wanna think about taking an extra couple of days,,even 3 jajajajaj... so i can drive you to the north side of the pacific, for some surf lessons with a hottie instructor chick hahahah yeeeaaah buddy , we can stay at the camper :biggrin: ... much love broda ! :blowbubbles: .. im definitely gonna go more time next season,, i'll be there for the whole season bro ,,, that way were gonna have time to chill by the grill...

Hill, hermano ... everytime i drive by that place, i think how dank it would be to just chill there in a rancho bro , grilling and smoking fatties with the sunset .... all at its proper time .... thanks for the good vibes tom ... love and light ! :blowbubbles:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
ME = Jealous...

Going to look in my vault to see if I have any TW crosses....

Incognegro

Some nice plants in this thread! Hope you guys don't mind me posting a couple of my favorite plant this year: H3ad's TWII.

I took these pics right before cutting this down. This plant is one of three girls found in half a pack of Head's TWII seeds.

View Image

View Image

Not sure if it's the real deal or not, but I like the smaller buds I've sampled so far. H3ad kicked ass with these beans, imho.

HB.

GASP!

Lovely!! Where do i get some of them beans at!?:biggrin:

S

stickyicky009

this cut is the arcata cut,

ive grown the arcata for many years as well, got it from DRJay, and have made seed usin pollens from Med, his line is from hillbilly dreams

The cut is not the Arcata cut ...

i was thinking about this , and got confused hahahahahaha

quick question

... is DRJay's TW ,, the same as the "bogus" cut from tom's pics/camp ?? or is it a different plant ? ...because moonshine also has a TW from DRJay... so it got me thinking
any clues on that ??

:blowbubbles:

Cabron

Veteran
Thanks Thomas ..

Sometimes I know I'm taken as a prick raining on people's parades
but I'm not interested in blowing smoke up other's asses ..

The truth matters most
When it comes to accuracy and pedigree I like to keep things
squared away ..

For fuks sakes we had some super stuff in the years past ..
I'm all for preservation

Once I've had a plant and tended to her I never forget her

guess It gives me a keen eye for imposters

Either way ...I feel better knowing I was right ,my gut forced me to post ,,even knowing it wasnt gonna be taken with smiles...

Cabron

Veteran
I blew some local heavy smokers away with her back in 02 ,,watched one
crawl down off a tractor and proceed to blow chunks after 3 hits off a pinner

The dried cured flowers were as tom stated ,,,to me like chrome ,tiny multitudes
of intricate glands that covered every part of them,,pure white ..
Very unique looking ...

The leafs were really neat and I can spot her or her offspring quickly
I hit her with femmed pollen from a killer pheno that Knucklehead shared
with me of Chimera's Grapefruit x NL and those seeds were shared with many .

I grew some out and had Trainwreck colas 6" in diameter and 30" Tall
smelled just like the wreck and they were MASSIVE yielding ..

they were tested for potency in a lab in Lansing and I am told they were
some of the highest tested in that lab in over 30 years ...

then all my beans were stolen from me in 05 ....lifetime collection..

I love and miss the wreck..

Diesel ....hell I have that ...lol

original Diesel cut ...(nuttin big imho)
sour D much better ...

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellz yeah show me some pics...hell I'll eat my words ..
quote]

well its me thats eatin his word with gargantuan bites.

truely sorry i jumped all over you bro. once again i look like a fool. i bow to your expertise in spottin a lame example of the TW.

CBF

Cabron

Veteran
It's cool CBF I'm not here to embarrass anybody Just keepin it Real ... I take a ton of flak for it ,,,but I'm a big boy I can take it .. Peace ...

S

stickyicky009

once again the powers of the herb ~ bringing people together ~ :friends:

i guess i blew my fireworks a day earlier with this TW hahahahahah as usual hahahahahahaha ..... makes the wait for a danker plant, all the more exiting :biggrin:

S

stickyicky009

for future reference ...

for future reference ...

Just1Blunt/UC Davis : DrJay's wreck : the dank one :biggrin:

:smoweed:

S

stickyicky009

wake & bake

wake & bake

that wreck cut produces 18% THC and is dominated by pinene/terpinolene terps, checks off many indicators, close enough... but progeny it is, not the original TW, imo/e.

DSC01087.jpg

This bud is still right up my alley ! im a sucker for progeny hahahahahaha !! im loving it !!!!!!!

if its a TW s1 or s2 jajajajajaj even s3 or s4 :dance013: .... brings a smile to my face! and a long lasting high to my head ~ and thats what its all about !!!!! :biggrin:

im gonna call it ~ the mini train :blowbubbles: