What's new

Been Married 22 years today. Loving Every Minute Of It Too!!!

R

rock solid

Congrats rr i was having the same problem getting redirected but back to normal now :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hey hey hey I can see this page now without that damn youtube popping up.

Poopy teabags-believe it or not it has been very easy.
Ty Hayes-Rare? LOL, I'm 1 generation removed from rare. hehe
Headbandf1-No mullet here, lol Today it's more like Al Bundy hanging on the couch. hehe
mrwags-Thank you sir. Always good to have you stop by.
supermanlives="how the hell do you keep the romance alive that long?" Not really a hard thing to do. They say love is blind, so I close my eyes and think about Jenny Mccarthy, hehe
BornToBeWild-Congrats on the wedding. Hope you find the joy and happiness I have with mine.
Dreamz_Of_Green-You've made it through the hard part. My family is it for me too.
sog army-Thanks bro. good to see ya.
nattynattygurrl-Thanks hun. It's the shackles and the dungeon for sure, hehe Looks like they got the problem fixed, hooray!!
Protea-To put up with me she's a real keeper!!!
rock solid-Thanks. glad they got it fixed. It was driving me nuts

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RR I'm a bit late, but never late to say sometihng nice..good for you! I'm guessing you and yours have gone through many many trying times, you both desreve congrats for the common sense, maturity, and love it takes to get through those. I look for another 22 for you both, you got what it takes. DD

Resistant

Congratulations! It's always fun to be in a long-term relationship that's actually fun. My wife and I are celebrating our 10th this year, and it's still amazing and rad.

W

wilbur

been married for almost fortyfive years to the same person. we were very young and learned together about life. together we are the "A Team".
never thought it possible that a partner could become MORE interesting with the passage of time, but that's what's happening with us!

Latest posts

Latest posts