What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze :peacock:

030-6.jpg

Tom Hill

Veteran
you are all making phenotypic selections as we speak. But walk down the hill, be as fruitful as can be, let your children work the details out, indeed.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Unless you have some mind to like run the island de Tom, or etc, you need not apply mi amour. We are absolute poison, be very strong upon approach my love, or don't even go there.. There are plenty of saps that can give you your median of modicum, You don't really want to blow the lid of this these friends oh mine, for we are absolutely ,,, toxic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqKZ_WIK5ms&feature=related yeah, you're right baby, we own the world for a brief moment in time, come hither and wrap yourself around us.. :p

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Tom,

Maybe you're not as young as I thought.....Joni Mitchell does still rule.

Her song about the Sinse girls:

"Ladies Of The Canyon"

Trinna takes her pains and her threads
And she weaves a pattern all her own
Annie bakes her cakes and her breads
And she gathers flowers for her home
For her home she gathers flowers
And Estrella, dear companion
Colors up the sunshine hours
Pouring music down the canyon
Coloring the sunshine hours
They are the ladies of the canyon

Listening to it now, nice pics everyone, snip snip snip ! :0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7MS-k7RfAY

sweet

Last edited:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
A late, sentimental night for Ole Tommy.......every grower revels in those moments. Successful pride, sitting alone in the harvest room, watching the fruits of our labor transform into their true cured up selves. Then cherry picking tunes that make you tear-up a bit. Nothing better....

S

SeaMaiden

And then some assholes come in and steal your entire season's worth of hard work and fuck you up while they're at it. If only I could live in a world with no neighbors.

Seriously, stay safe post-harvest people.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice husky mcdank!

SeaMaiden what happened? whole crop got ripped by who? did you have protection against such threats.....the odds are stacked against the rippers at my spot they would be gambling with the 7.62 for the fruits of my labors! motion sensors, game cams, dogs, fencing, and an elevated field of fire for the defenders, it would be like attacking Mt. Suribachi!

FUCK RIPPERS...true scum of the earth. no sympathy for those who paid the ultimate price for their theivery. sorry for your loss man.

Veganics

pretty much do the same thing, my dieselberrys gave me 2lbs of top colas on september 21st, dried and in patients pipes by the first week of october. then on october 15th we took another 1 to 2 lbs of middle nugs that swelled up to almost the same size as tops, ripened nicely and turned purple from the cold temps..and they still have another 1/2 lb of smaller popcorn buds that im gonna leave out through the rain and harvest after all the main stuff is processed...

same thing with strains...we had 1/3 of the garden early finishers like LA con and Dieselberry, had all of those processed october 1st. then came the OG kushes oct7-14th....and then came down the trainwrecks and cookies on october 18-20th right before the storm..

and those grill bladed trim machines are the best....does anyone know where to get GREEN REAPER replacement parts, or if the equivelant machines that operate the same work as good? the machine has been saving my ass, takes all the fan leaves off real quickly and then the hand trimmers only take 2-3 hours to clean up each LB depending on strain.

outdoor GSC
View Image
View Image
View Image
I'm curious which Dieselberry gave you the results you posted....there seem to be quite a few crosses with that name.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And then some assholes come in and steal your entire season's worth of hard work and fuck you up while they're at it. If only I could live in a world with no neighbors.

Seriously, stay safe post-harvest people.

nice husky mcdank!

SeaMaiden what happened? whole crop got ripped by who? did you have protection against such threats.....the odds are stacked against the rippers at my spot they would be gambling with the 7.62 for the fruits of my labors! motion sensors, game cams, dogs, fencing, and an elevated field of fire for the defenders, it would be like attacking Mt. Suribachi!

FUCK RIPPERS...true scum of the earth. no sympathy for those who paid the ultimate price for their theivery. sorry for your loss man.

Prop,

its sounds to me like she was laying out a scenario... warning all that the danger isn't over because they have harvested... not that she was ripped, thats what I read and I hope is the case

EDIT: I Guess it did really happen :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts