What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Neo 420

Veteran
What a difference a couple of days make......

The start of week 4 and the snow is starting to pile up...

Girl Scout Cookies

This one is at 53 days. I'm a little concerned bc it didn't purple up like my other runs. Checked the trichs w a loupe and I'm 90 cloudy 10 clear

339A6105-B5F4-4464-A81D-F1FFC1B87835-13227-000005F6BF874689.jpg

0E43D75A-2F58-45CE-9A41-5A34B1B6B9A4-13227-000005F6C19B4449.jpg

FA8BF009-3BA9-45B5-8FB8-B381063C4955-13227-000005F6C386D870.jpg

What do you think?

MrDank

Veteran
I'm running the "Forum" cut, and they are on day 34ish, and they have quite a bit of resin coverage, but absolutely no smell. Plants are very healthy too.....

When does the GSC start to smell like anything slightly resembling a box of cookies?

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When does the GSC start to smell like anything slightly resembling a box of cookies?

when your imagination kicks in, lol

really lookin forward to how you do with the plant. i cant seem to get past the yields of the plant in deciding if its worth even messin with.

loyalty7

when your imagination kicks in, lol

really lookin forward to how you do with the plant. i cant seem to get past the yields of the plant in deciding if its worth even messin with.

Yields arent that bad if you veg her out in big containers, but you can def get more with other strains....got 13 1/2 off a 600...all dank goodness.

mmj916

Yields arent that bad if you veg her out in big containers, but you can def get more with other strains....got 13 1/2 off a 600...all dank goodness.

If you don't mind sharing some details: how many plants under that 600; how long of veg; medium used & pot size?? Thank you

Girl Scout Cookies

Oh, and UP, will you take a look at the pics I posted this morning and let me know if you think it's time to pull her? Is she going to get any better with anymore time? I need that tent for my next veg cycle and don't want to throw good time after bad on a plant that's not doing much.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought some "platinum" GSC in northern california ( should I post a pic of a bud ? ) and it's really out of this world. 29.83%

Platinum_Girl_Scout_Cookies_1-22-2013_78.jpg

image shot with a kodak digital camera purchased at office depot.

ghostly

Girl Scout Cookies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359828384.594355.jpg
Yummy

I'm not impressed at all with the cookies smell... But the stone is legit. It's also pretty and shiny :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its not durban poison...it was a cut labeled "F1 durban"..looks nothing like regular Durban Poison totally different. and no GDP in cookies apparently....

who really knows i wouldnt say that circle is 100% reputable...its kind of like the ChemD x Paki/LemonThai story for OG kush.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:woohoo:todays a good day, gs cookies decided to take a rest stop at the roost. for you experienced girl scouters does she veg slow as hell like pre98 does? trying to gauge how long Im gonna let it go before flip.