What's new

Panama

nattyroots

Hi Feel, amazing panamas, I’m gonna let mine go 77 days after seeing yours. What kind of feeding regimen did you run? Mines at 60 today. :):)

Attachments

• IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 45

FeelHaze

Gsus this is top notch gear. I have 4 fems growing right now (2 are seedlings). Are these regs or fems? What was your setup?

Beautiful stuff!
Thanks @Cannabrainer

My plant was grown from a single fem seed in a 2×4 (6 feet in height) grow tent. It was grown organically in soil with a Killer A5 Haze and a malawi in the same tent. The light I used was a SpiderFarmer SF2000 LED. I only fed her a bit of silica during the stretch and a couple half doses of bloom nutes (Biocanna Bio Flores) during the flowering stage.

You have the complete grow journal on my thread : Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

FeelHaze

Hi Feel, amazing panamas, I’m gonna let mine go 77 days after seeing yours. What kind of feeding regimen did you run? Mines at 60 today. :):)
Damn your Panama looks super healthy. It still going to put on a lot of weight and frost in the next weeks. I think your girl will finish strong 💪

Mine was a really hungry and vigourous plant that could be fed like a hybrid once well established in the flowering stage. I only gave her a bit of silica during the stretch and half doses of bloom nutes (Biocanna Bio Flores) from the third flowering week, one watering out of two. I stopped feeding in the middle of week 9.

Last edited:

Tranquilidade

Panama (week 8) isn't turning out to be red as I expected, but I still like her very much. Leaves are shiny and very dark green, maybe too much of N or nutrients in general. EC varies 1.4-1.5 :) It's my first time with Canna Bio line, so needs few adjustments here and there. In addition to its distinct lemony profile, I'm also picking up notes of paint spray, shoe polish, cedar, floral, and something creamy/vanilla. It's quite different from my last Panama, which had lemon, incense, and woody notes. This is the first plant in my life that I will attempt to re-veg 🤞

panama.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts