What's new

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

early_bird

Veteran
My Panali on flowering Day 45
Soil is light mix and she just get´s quite light feeding so far.

Love the 2 Headbuds :love:
She packs already heavy weight under not optimal 11/13 light schedule.
Have shown resin very early.
Was surprised about the little stretch.

Aroma is sweet, lemon with wonderful floral notes, also strong pine aroma...a fantastic, delicious smell.

This is one of the most beautiful plants i´ve ever grown.
2024-04-21-57-0001.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Compact big yielding plant @early_bird looks like she will be done this week, congrats :tiphat:
Did the terpene profile become more complex in late flowering ? Do you find any incense ?

@oldworld Unless you are purposely delaying her growth, better transplant as soon as possible!

early_bird

Veteran
@dubi
Not so good with smells.
Oh yeah, there is some kind of subtle incense i would say, hard to judge more of strong creamy orange with pine i would say. This plant smells super pleasant :love:
Wouldn´t say terps improved the last weeks, they have been already very pleasant early on.

This plant is really a high yielder, they did just get 14 days veg which was to short but still... wow.
Resin production really made a step forward the in the last week.

She looks almost ripe to me, particulary the lower buds.
But i have still a lot of clear tricomes, i find it hard to judge.

I travel from Tuesday, plan give her plenty of water so she dies in the pot till Sunday when i come back and chop her.

2024-05-22-46-0002.jpg

2024-05-22-46-0001.jpg

One of the 2 Headbuds
2024-05-22-46-0004.jpg

Lower Bud, plant looks quite ripe there.
2024-05-22-46-0005.jpg

Trichomes, still very clear
2024-05-22-46-0003.jpg

Last edited:

oldworld

Yeah. I need to repot. I'll probably do that tonight. This is the first time I used promix. I've been waiting for the roots to poke out the bottom line they do in the coco pots, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I imagine it should have a good grip on the soil by now. Not in a really big hurry with it, tbh.

This is gonna be an experiment plant, I'm gonna try to get it by with just some osmocote.

sgka

Veteran
IMG_7936.jpeg

Due to extenuating circumstances I am changing over from SOG to being below the legal limit threshold. That's 12 plants here. These are my mothers, I took a few cuttings and and sending them in flower. They've been in 5 or 7 gals for a long, long time, so they got thrown into 10 gals (I know, I know, it's going to be overkill). They'll veg for a week and then go into flower.

This is Panama x Malawi, blueberry, super silver haze, and skywalker. The only one I'm concerned about with height is PxM, hence the posting here.

Soon to find out!

Anyways; I thinned them out a hell of a lot over the last two weeks, we're now reduced to 8-10 tops. I'll try to keep everything under the net that'll go in this week. Last I did this two years ago with my SSH moms (4), I ended up with about 1200g in the four 7gals. Would be happy with that again.

sgka

Veteran
And on the other side, which has 4 weeks left to go, the last of the SOG. From left to right, PxM, PxM, grandaddy purple fast (not running again), mountain gold, SSH, SSH
IMG_7925.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts