What's new

Lord Of The NugZ's Octagonal Prism 2000w Vert ScrOG Rack

Easygrowing

Veteran
I like Your style Lord lol--funny...

Yes-can we soon see some pics please-smiling to you...and
what is equal rights ? hm..individual ? nope-im a Orginal.will following you also...
im a asshole 2 : ) lol...joking-with you..welcome and let us-then see some plants : )
Thanks.

benjuanman

Veteran
Sounds like this will be an awesome thread once you get some pics up ;) Really like to see the 1000watters being used for vert, so will be kicking back waiting for the show. Peace

L

lordofthenugz

Sorry guys, had a few kinks to work out on the design and making it work. Pics coming up soon. Stay tuned..

NugZ

L

lordofthenugz

OKay, finally through with the delays!!!! This has been the most delayed setup EVER!!! Switched between three different places due to different reasons. Now finally got the new digs for the spots to go. Only problem is---- Space constraints. It will not accommodate my rack system. BUT I am still going vert. It will be 3 shelves on each side of the room with four plants each for the same total of 48 plants per room on a flip. Started popping today so pics are on the way as soon as ground is broken. Really hoping to get at least 6 lbs from the first run and then monocrop after mom's are selected to see how beefy I can dial this bitch in.

Again, sorry for the delays, enjoy the show.

PEace!