What's new

$30 GIVE OR TAKE 5 BUCKS?

sneaky101

I've got a few grows under my belt now with both lower priced (not necissarily lower quality) and expensive genetics. I must say that I do prefer the higher end breeders like Rez and DJ Short....both, imho, were off the chart. With that being said, I've grown out good bagseed which cost nothing that was, again...imo, better than the Godberry. However, I only grew one of the Godberries out and gave away the other seeds.

But out of the less expensive genetics I've grown out, I liked Growdocs bubbledust. I am on my 2nd round with this strain (check my album for a few pics) and my last at least for a bit. THe girl had a huge chest and legs to match if you know what I mean *wink, wink*. I also like Female Seeds just for the convenience of pretty well knowing you would have a girl, and of course the price for the 4 pack.

Also Mandala #1 and Hashberry were pretty good.

bushmasta

I have grown out a few phenos from a ten pack of Mandala's Hashberry and was very disappointed with potentcy. Yield was a lil above average and it was a light feeder but I had a lot of friends complaining w potentcy.

I have tried Cannacopia's C99 X Deep chunk cross and it was very nice! Finished about 50-55 days not sure exactly but was very quick. Very nice resin content and the smell after a good cure was a pineapple that yielded average. I was pleased with this strain and has made me curious about trying more Cannacopia's gear has anyone else had experience with other cannacopia stuff?

Bengi

$30 GIVE OR TAKE 5 BUCKS?

Just in the middle of growing some mandala satori. Looks fantastic, won't be long before I chop them and have a smoke report. Will see how it fares against my other more pricey strains growing (mental floss, white berry) as well as my heavy yielding mandala safari mix freebies.

Bulldog501

theres lots of great seeds out there with a good price tag on them
found a really cool place called SS ( not sure i can link though)

strain and crosses are between 5-30 dollars

i bought a lot of seeds recently which im going to germinate very soon

EARLY WONDER SKUNK - 10$
DIESEL RYDER - 10$
GUERILLA GOLD f9 - 10$
WW x (DC x sk1) - 10$
AFGHAN x NEPAL - 15$
Big Bud X NEPAL - 20$
DANISH PASSION - 15$
ROYAL DANE - 20$
Purple peace X (e-rock/Danish passion) X Deep chunk - 10$
THYPHOON - 20$
HINDU KUSH - 20$

below 200 $ for 11 packs of seeds shipping included

i now have my hands full for the next year

hazey4

You can find 5 packs of Female Seeds for as low as 21 and almost all are under 30. I've grown 1 of their strains and have 3 more going right now, all had great germ rates and very vigorous.