What's new

up the loft (episode 2)

GDB

m@rg said:
still vermiculite every were,but not doing no harm

You might think that but you don't EVER Want to breath or smoke the stuff. Long term inhalation and exposure is definintely carcinogenic, think asbestos!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey high lowlander ,thanks for stopping bye mate :yes:

yeah my harvest dropped at a good time .if i could of got to the damm, i think my jackie p would of won the sativa group - joke --lol

hey gdb - thank you for the advice , and yes there is asbestos in majority of different brands of vermiculite

quote" The report also concluded that consumers have no way of knowing which vermiculite products are contaminated with asbestos.

Even those products that test negative in one sample may contain asbestos because the asbestos may be distributed unevenly throughout the product, investigators said. "

after all it only takes 1 strand of asbestos to latch on to ur lung hair ,10yr later your a gonner

saying that ive potentially been exposed to asbestos for over 12 yrs ,because of my job
english houses i think dont quote me, before pre 1970 houses have/had asbestos in the plaster,artex, paint,vynil floor covering and viynil floor tiles,shed roofs ...and on and on ....

:joint:
orange diesel (b)

"it is inappropriate to state that any naturally occurring material is asbestos free "

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once they are ready to go into dring ,theres still a very tiny amount of vermiculite still about ,but im sure before it gets to my jars it will have fallen off

i will use my volcano on 70% of the weed, so no contact will actually be made by my lungs

gotta pause the harvest for a night ,or until theres room to dry it all
i think ive got about 11 plants still to do
itching to get next run on the way , not be long now

this is my 8th year up the loft :jump: good times

not sure if im gonna kill this thread and start a new one when the final plant gets chopped

a big respect to every one thats popped in the loft over the year :respect:

...episode 5 (new year ,new gear).... coming soon ..

heres whats making the starting line -
4 x snow dog
4 x og kush bx
4x double strawberry diesel
3x miss mud
3x jackie psd
3 x baggie d
im hoping for 10 - 15 ladies , might throw a few chemdog in aswell, well see

G

guest5703

hahaha funny fuckin avatar!!!! Love the Jacki P, so much I put her up for POTM I know shell do well!! The orange D is looking super bomb, keep it up M@rg! PEACE

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lookin lovely morg. congrats on a fine diary thus far. cant wait to view the new gear!
Sir

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
caligreen thank you very much ,big respect to u my friend ,i will try to do my thing as best as i can :yes:

sir smoke alot thank you , im glad u like , i am also looking foreward to what theese have to offer

i feel the jackie p does need her 10 mins of fame ,she is a true producer of wold class herb

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude thanks for the rep, otherwise I would have never found your thread and your completely awesome buds

Nuts, what pretty pictures man, I have seen three that I would easily consider magazine cover worthy.

Keep it up man, I will be back

Hey m@rg!
I'm liking that bagseed man! Baggie D right? :wink:
Loving the avatar man, made me laugh
Good luck for the next round, leave a linkie when ya decide to do a new thread will ya?
:smoke:
:wave:, Low

K

khaleel

outstanding thread, thanks for shooting me rep i can't believe i missed this!

damn, that jackie p just sounds like a dream girl. haha

Hey I'd like to know what you think your top 5 favorite shots are, in the last month. And if you could post em up for me. I'd love it if you would come and share at my little lillypad in this pond and show the folks that don't migrate so much from thier niche. A class photo's. A class thread. Thanks for taking the time.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, uve put a grin on my face for the last 2 days. im chuffed :jump:

hey dr dog ,thanks for the kind words, im always checking ur thread,i will have to start posting more,instead of lurking .

high lowlander thanks for popping in mate ,
this is 2nd run of the actual bagseed that i found
i pollenated it with some sour diesel to make the baggie d, last run
gonna crack the baggie d prob next week , im hoping the combination will be pleasing , ill let u know if i start a new thread :yes:

khaleel thanks :respect: u got some dream girls in ur garden too

shutterbug i will def be hoping over to c u ,thanks for stoping bye :respect:
as for the pics ,i think the vermiculite spoilt most of them ,but never mind
ill prob free a few pics in the flower pic forums

3 lucky seed bay users are gonna drop lucky soon with some freebies ive sent off jackie p x sour diesel 3 packs of 5 seeds i sent .s.b received them monday

thanks again u lot and stay safe

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
curing.....

think there is prob another 2 tins worth still drying
:jump:

the objective this run was to see if 10 plants in 10 litre pots could out do 20 plants in 5 liter pots . the 5 liter pot plants won it :muahaha:

G

guest5703

Wooooah where have I been, how yea that's right a full time job and other shit that waste my time now! Grrr, great job though M@rg everything looks awesome and you should be smoking it all already right?? Any close up dry shots??? That orange diesel looks like a keeper for life! PEACE

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey caligreen :yes: how are you ,hope all is well ,thanks for stopping bye
im the same ,been busy ,will check by urs later :respect:
got a new thread going , its in my signature,episode 5

just for u ill get some dried bud shots up for u soon ,ill put them in my new thread

every one who stopped bye a big thanks , ill c u in my new grow log :joint:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
in my best borat voice "very nice... this was great success!"
great job mang i m luving the dzl. that bagseed throws some towers huh. nice

Latest posts

Latest posts