What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame none of you NY heads went down to the show ? , looking for Piff that was the place to be.

Got some nice Piffcon Promos running all month so any Haze lovers looking for seed, maybe hit me up , 20% off for icmag.com members as always , 33% off no freebies/Promos

@bigtacofarmer , I was more thinking NYC heads locals who talk about the Piff in this thread as it was the largest Piff show/gathering, 11 hours is a crazy drive.
How's it smoking now the SSSTN ?

pics SSSTN Feminized = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project X my SSSDH OJD cut Reversed ( FREE pack whole of June for Piffcon promo with any pack purchased
or
pick the NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness that @OldCoolSativa did a spectacular run off 🙏

or Lemon N Lime Jones Feminized ( Casey Jones x SSSDH)

Screenshot_20240602_204817_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204808_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204814_Instagram.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Shame none of you NY heads went down to the show ? , looking for Piff that was the place to be.

Got some nice Piffcon Promos running all month so any Haze lovers looking for seed, maybe hit me up , 20% off for icmag.com members as always , 33% off no freebies/Promos

@bigtacofarmer , I was more thinking NYC heads locals who talk about the Piff in this thread as it was the largest Piff show/gathering, 11 hours is a crazy drive.
How's it smoking now the SSSTN ?

pics SSSTN Feminized = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project X my SSSDH OJD cut Reversed ( FREE pack whole of June for Piffcon promo with any pack purchased
or
pick the NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness that @OldCoolSativa did a spectacular run off 🙏

or Lemon N Lime Jones Feminized ( Casey Jones x SSSDH)

View attachment 19012455 View attachment 19012456 View attachment 19012457
I like it a lot. The 2 phenos I kept are a little different. The shorter more manageable one is citrus with a little gas and the larger string of pearls type is peach and earth. Both tasty and potent. At the time I put them away I think I slightly preferred smoking the string of pearls but enjoyed the high of the smaller one a little more. I haven't smoked in a few months. I'm looking for a well paying job and needed a temporary change for my head. Been smoking several fat joints a day for around 30 years and it was feeling redundant. I have shared it with several people and it quickly goes close to the top of the please give me more list. I think I'll be putting one outside and light deprivation for early outdoor harvest too.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 2nd place Connoisseur category Piffcon 2024 with Teresa aka Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil from Connoisseur Genetics seeds👌 👏 😍

@blu.esatellite cut from Instagram 🙏 🫡
You got me and nevil RIP 🙏 so Happy and High , big love and Respect to @blue.satellite ⛪

Screenshot_20240604_171657_Instagram.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
Bandaidhaze..beautiful plant .. but for me it does not have the euphoria /happy/personality I need

I hope your second placer had it ojd...though I admit..”sour”scares me to sedation

Last edited: