What's new

Selfhemployed's 3K Stadium Scrog. R&C amdt. 20

P

Paco

WTF?!?!?5.7!!!!!
Gram per watt, you killed it! You Bastard!
Awesome job bro, I needed some weed...
;)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right in between boys. Final yield was 5.7 :jump::jump: So right at 1.28 gpw.

Here's the thing though. I had plants that ranged from 4.5 ounces all the way to 9.5. If for example they all would have been the 9 ounce plants.. that would have been right at 2gpw and 9 pounds! Point being that this is a long way from being dialed totally in.

That said I think the room did pretty well for my first shot at vertical.. Definitely be doing it again only this time flowering each side 4 weeks apart.

:wave:
Holy shit.

Incognegro

Right in between boys. Final yield was 5.7 :jump::jump: So right at 1.28 gpw.

Here's the thing though. I had plants that ranged from 4.5 ounces all the way to 9.5. If for example they all would have been the 9 ounce plants.. that would have been right at 2gpw and 9 pounds! Point being that this is a long way from being dialed totally in.

That said I think the room did pretty well for my first shot at vertical.. Definitely be doing it again only this time flowering each side 4 weeks apart.

:wave:

Great yield!

2 factors i believe are what made that happen:

1. Multiple strains, as you know dif strains have various yields.
2. Being a stadium grow seem teh plants closet to the wall are further from the lights, possibly resulting in lower yields...

But fuck it...5.7lbs!! I'll take that anyday!

Quick questions though..as I forgot reading the entire in the last hour or so....

1. What was your actual veg time?
2. Seed or clone?
3. How long in flower?

Thanks!! Yup, yup! I'm pretty much convinced... once i get the rest of my cuts, and get them rooted... i'm going stadium, or vert.... probably stadium.

Thanks man!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks ya'll!!

Great yield!

2 factors i believe are what made that happen:

1. Multiple strains, as you know dif strains have various yields.
2. Being a stadium grow seem teh plants closet to the wall are further from the lights, possibly resulting in lower yields...

But fuck it...5.7lbs!! I'll take that anyday!

Quick questions though..as I forgot reading the entire in the last hour or so....

1. What was your actual veg time?
2. Seed or clone?
3. How long in flower?

Thanks!! Yup, yup! I'm pretty much convinced... once i get the rest of my cuts, and get them rooted... i'm going stadium, or vert.... probably stadium.

Thanks man!

Nah it was 100% the different strains. The biggest yielding plant was the one in the corner. Most of the plants are clone onlys some are clones that either I or friends found from seed. Veg time was about a month and flower was 60-75 days.

Incognegro

Thanks for the fast reply!

That's the thing about growing mutliple/esp new strains... it's exciting to see what you'll get, but at the same time... each one may act differently.. Kudos to you man....

Holla!:cool:

danks

toe jam co2 sealed room ac booooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa might reach 5 elbows per light ahahhahahaha now that would be gangster bows down. 3 is the best ive seen but you got the chance to hit 4 or 5 wow just when u think it cant be done someone comes out and bitch slaps you and wakes you up.

Space Case

Veteran
Thanks for the rep! Did finishing with MH/Blue bulbs create a noticeable difference in potency/aroma?

250wscrogger

I have always wanted to try using MH for the last 10 days while flushing...just never got around to it.
I have read that the blue spectrum and the increase in UV radiation elongates trichomes making the final product more potent.

If this is true I will be finishing under MH from now on
:tiphat:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks for the rep! Did finishing with MH/Blue bulbs create a noticeable difference in potency/aroma?

It's hard to tell, if it did it was nothing extreme. The biggest reason I switched is I was getting a touch of light bleaching from the hps. I'll replicate and see what happens this time.

I have always wanted to try using MH for the last 10 days while flushing...just never got around to it.
I have read that the blue spectrum and the increase in UV radiation elongates trichomes making the final product more potent.

If this is true I will be finishing under MH from now on
:tiphat:

All signs point to it being a positive, who knows though :wave:

B

Bob Smith

Sick grow bro - scary to imagine what kinda numbers you would've put up with all high-yielding strains in there.

P

Paco

Hey Self,
You pulled 9.5 off the TJ? Goddamn!!! I didn't feed her much but the smoke is great. Any thoughts on her yet?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Sick grow bro - scary to imagine what kinda numbers you would've put up with all high-yielding strains in there.[/QU

Thank you sir! I just got schmoes Casey Jones cut that I heard is a massive yielder, it's getting a test run and then it will probably fill one whole side for some crazy weight.

What he said! Truly inspiring topic! Thank you very much for the show.

Thanks a lot man, puts a different perspective on it

Hey Self,
You pulled 9.5 off the TJ? Goddamn!!! I didn't feed her much but the smoke is great. Any thoughts on her yet?

Yeahh boooy! She was a monster going in to flower and I cut her off at week six and tooke her to 70+ I think. Smoke is great! It's all I can do to stuff an ounce into a ziplock lol. Yeah man 9.5, my heaviest yielder of the bunch. It's giving me a ssh/ISS smell and a great taste. Thanks again for helpin in my time of need!

Wow, thats one of the best grows I've ever seen!
Grats on a beautiful harvest! :jump:

Thank you man :tiphat:

You still alive bro?

No shit huh? I've been so damn busy I haven't had time for anything... AT ALL. What with harvesting the vert, and mid terms riding my ass I've been going sun up to sun down. I got some exciting things to share with you boys, I'll be at ya soon.

Cheers fellas!

Last edited:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Glad to see ur still with us...no rest for the wicked, gotta come check out the new spot,see what's cooking.. You got me inspired to rock one of these fo sure. Vert+ Screens+Tender Love= Knee deep in trees...

Latest posts

Latest posts