What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

wtfh4xx

i used the mix in 2 gal pots and still yielded just over an ounce from an untopped plant. this run i got 1.25 ounces from bkgk untopped and it is not what most would consider a yielder. give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Alright, you win. :p
I'll run your mix in my 2nd tray.
What do you use to mix everything together?

First tray will be Advanced Nutrients fed, so should be a real comparison!

Ill be putting 72 x 2 Gal perfect pots per 4x8, plants will be untopped clones with lights flipped @ 6-8".

Hoping to pull over an O per plant.

100% sealed room
4 x 1kw air cooled lights
c02 @ 1500ppm
85 degrees day
45% humidity
flood the tray every 3 days with 50Gals to feed
multiple 18" wall mount fan for air movement
All ballasts and other items remote located

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear the banshee's are making it into the room!! Those should be interesting...

Swt#4 is looking AWESOME. That has me too excited..

Things look clean and organized as always...nothing but happy plants! Good work man!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool. i mix everything in a small kiddie pool with a shovel. mix it real good and thorough. i think you should be able to get an ounce a plant especially if you veg for 4-5 weeks.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a few of benji's chemstar at week 5...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a veg shot of some swt#4
picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those young Sweet Tooth 4's are looking great man, I can't see any deficiency whatsoever in them which is a nice way to start from seed. This is right where I would top them all but I have an addiction to growing round bushes with lots of clones on them. ;)

I am so excited to see you flower those babies out in the near future under some 1k's on a light mover with grow gas! It is gonna be SWEET! :woohoo:

Quick question, are they all growing pretty uniform structure wise or is there alot of variation?

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Nice looking grow Phillthy. Lot's of strains going. I loved the look of the Carolina Blue.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks... swt#4 are sexing in veg... 4 females so far ;)

picture.php

sour bubble

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemd x williams wonder

picture.php

chemstar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah dude, that Swt #4 is looking proper! 4 females already showing sex early in veg, that is totally fantastic and those are gonna be your early ones! :canabis:

Make sure you label those earliest preflowering ones too because those are the ones that would be done in early Sept outdoors and beat all the cold weather and everything else. Now find the earliest males and let's have ourselves some sweet pot plant sex! ;)

That plant looks extremely healthy. :woohoo:

So if you rub the stems do they all smell grapefruity & perfumy? Are any more tangerine lemon pledge smell or any sweet licorice smelling ones?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be hitting the room tomorrow and will let you know about the smells and all. all swt#4 go into flower tomorrow to sex the ones that havent shown yet. nice thick hardy stems and they have really started picking up speed in the growth department ;)

so tomorrow sweet tooth #4, super silver chemdog haze, sfv og kush x chemdog all go into flower.

chemstar is almost at week 8. sour bubble is almost to week 6 of 12/12. both looking stellar. pics tomorrow!!!

place some herijuana and some sour dabney into promix today.. cant wait till i see lil leaves poking out!

triesel will get transplanted into veg mix tomorrow as well.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah forgot... placed several carolina blue into flower to await swt#4 pollen :greenstars:

oh yeah... :thank you: to all those that make this possible :joint:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Lovely ladies, Phillthy. That heri sounds interesting, I'm sitting on a few so look forward to watching yours.

Carolina Blue and Swt#4... you're playing with fire. :)