What's new

420 in Amsterdam 06

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
As i got off the plane in shipol, i realize that my planned trip was actualy realized, it had become reality.....lol.....i'd be at Seed Boutique in no time at all. so it was...

but before that i had to get myself through customs and try and meet up with my friend who's plane had landed 10 minutes before mine. thank the lord for mobiles or we would never have found eachother.as his idea of the middle of the airport was completley the oposite to my idea of the middle of the airport lol.

...haveing found each other and gotten our tickets to amsterdam central we boarded the train and duely arrived.

on the train ride i was contemplating the fastest way to get high. i knew we were to meet a friend of my friend at the station, this chap was the one that kindly alowed me to send my package to him. so i was planning to go to his place first and get my stash. but things didn't work that way as this chap arrived with a scooter, only space for one. never mind i'd hit my hotel dump my bags, rent a bike and meet my friend later with the package at seed boutique.

as i walked in, the first person i see is oldpink, who welcomes me and duely makes me feel at home. i'm passed a joint very soon after entering and a pipe of hash is being passed my way before i know it. at this point it all starts getting blurry lol. i met a few folks, MOD among them who procceeded to introduce me to his Mist of destruction. Mod seemed to make two new spliffs of his MistofDestruction every time a new member entered the shop, so soon we were all flying sky high and many were thanking MOD profusly for the uplifting uniquehigh. this stuff is truely the sativa of sativas, this was like being hit with a sativa high for the first time. for the rest of that first day i was flying on that stuff. i took some pics of both MOD's strains which he kindly donated to be smoked by all comers. and for the first time in a long while i saw cannabis which was even more trichome covered then my WW. the trichomes on MOD's indica called "Dreamweaver something" were of a very large type. that strain would make incredible bubble hash i'm sure of it. when i got to try my sample of this indica a few days later in my hotel before sleep it put me to sleep, very strong indeed and a typical indica. i did meet a few others on that first visit to SeedBoutique, Farmer John amongst them but i didn't start remembering names until the next day lol.

that evening we, that is my friend and i were invited for dinner at my friends hosts place. so when the shop closed thats where we went. on the first day, the 17th, there were not too many people around yet and the ones that were were not neccessarily in SeedBoutique all though it did fill up a bit at 4:20, i just wish i could remember who was all there that first day.

anyway thats the begining of my Amsterdam Saga, now let me find the apropriate pics and down size them for uploading.....give me some time, lol......last year i did all the touristy pics too, this year i stuck with the bud pics lol.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, believe it or not bro, I have some memories of the happening and boy its a long time since I left Amsterdam...:D Was a blast eh? So nice to meet you man, and its really funny to see each others posts here now that the posts have face hehe :D I'll write a few lines if I remember something worth mentioning, like, who was the guy that dropped from the chair/passed out at Seedboutique one day? LMAO must have hit him hard :D seen that happen to many people lately, didnt Smokey do the same thing last year or so?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
first a pic of me unpacking my stash of WW and WW bubble.
then comes the actual bag of WW it seems to have survived the postal system in relatively good shape, lol. then we have a single bud from my WW stash. like i said above prety soon after getting to seed boutique with my friend and the package i met MOD and was interduced to his talented growing skills in form of his Mist of Destruction sativa and his DreamWeaver indica. you can tell which pile is which by the extreem trichome coverage of the one pile on the black book. thats the Dreamweaver indi. i was very impressed by the large trichomes that were covering the Dreamweaver. ok let me see.....next up is a piece of hashish. now i'm sorry to say that i don't remember exactly who's or what it was? if anyone recognizes it please help me out here. i have a susspicion that it might be a piece of Sativa Believa's bubble? but i'm probably wrong about that. anyway lets move on, hehe. the last few pics are a SuperSilverHaze that oldpink brought out, i'm sure he knows who grew it. it was the bigest haze bud i ever saw.

thats it for this lot of pics more comeing up stay tuned.....

ps: oops its seems the piece of hashish i was talking about is yet to come, but if you look well you'll see some of MOD hash on the top right of one of his piles. as far as i remember he told me it was a cocktail of bubblehash.

peace out for now.

gaius:wave:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Gaius those shots looks awesome. It was a great chilling with you mate and catching a bite to eat, that place was actually pretty good! :biglaugh: And like FJ said it is a little different now that I can put faces to the posts as well. Cant wait to do it again. :joint:

PS-What strain did you bring? :chin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello Farmer John
Hehe, believe it or not bro, I have some memories of the happening and boy its a long time since I left Amsterdam... Was a blast eh? So nice to meet you man, and its really funny to see each others posts here now that the posts have face hehe I'll write a few lines if I remember something worth mentioning, like, who was the guy that dropped from the chair/passed out at Seedboutique one day? LMAO must have hit him hard seen that happen to many people lately, didnt Smokey do the same thing last year or so?

yes indeed i was very happy to meet you and so many other members. as you say talking on the net is one thing but chating and smokeing together live is a totaly different story. i am glad that you will try and make it again next time, i'll be doing the same. hopefuly i'll bring more weed and bubble with me, lol. if all goes well i'll have some Sour Diesel v3 and or Basic Diesel. i'll have to see which one is worthy lol.

i was a bit overwhelmed when i first arrived and really can't remember everyone i met that first day on monday. i know i passed out a few samples of the WW but don't ask me who to.

Hi again CalcioErba2004
Gaius those shots looks awesome. It was a great chilling with you mate and catching a bite to eat, that place was actually pretty good! And like FJ said it is a little different now that I can put faces to the posts as well. Cant wait to do it again.

yes it was great meeting you too man, that was a nice steak we had eh? i'm already looking forward to next year lol. its much more fun chating when you know the face of the person behind the handle, that true for sure.

anyway let me get the next batch of pics up else you'll think i'm a lazy stoner.....

ps: i brought my WhiteWidow and some bubble made from its trimmings.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and so the 420 went on...

and so the 420 went on...

ok, first up we have that piece of hashish that i was talking about earlyer. it could well have been truecannabliss's or maybe SativaBelieva's or someone else i really can't remember.

then we have a jar o buds, but don't ask me who's it was.....please help who ever recognizes their buds in the next pic. edited to add: i have a feeling it might be truecannablis's G13xWW? anyone?

now we come to a very fine piece of hash, this was peter's hash given to him by Reeferman. once again i've forgotten the name. i know its not the Land race Kandahar or Candy for short, is it? edited to add: that piece of hash was the CherryBomb hash also from RM.

next up we have a bar of Sherazade, this was aparently made from afgani hash plants grown in Morocco. as you can see there was some serious pot around lol.

on this last pic, you will see a bud of my WW as far as i remember and in the background for some reason the sample of Candy Kandahar land race and the same piece as above both provided for the fotoshoot by my good friend Peter. when i had my first bong hit of the Candy i was totaly in another world for a good 20 minutes or so. Peter looked my way questioningly after the hit and i couldn't even answer with more then a smile and a head noding motion lol. that stuff was something else.

Last edited:
G

Great fun great weed and hash. What a time thanx GM for the props and wait til next year!
MOD

Indyk

hi guys, not a big poster on ICMAG but was real nice to meet you at the boutique. After my first minutes gaiusmarius was already offering me some of his WW tasty hash and MOD offering some toke of his excellent Mist of Destruction. This was only the beginning of this "smoke fest" . There was joints and bongs passing everywhere. Reeferman gave me lots of Super Silver Haze , kandahar candy hash and cherry bomb hash. The day started kinda rough with all this good stuff! a chance that there was a good sandwich shop near the boutique!

The next day i remember smoking some real nice Sage bubblehash from Trichome Farmer. that stuff was burning so nice. I've met lots of people at the boutique but i already forgot lots of name. After this long day of toking we finished it at Arjentinas or something like this ( a steak restaurant ) with reeferman, old pink, peter uk, shipperke. The food was so good! i must revisit this place at my next travel.

This was a rough week on the system but it worth it. Was real nice to meet you guys over there ! keep it green

Peace

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello againM O D
Great fun great weed and hash. What a time thanx GM for the props and wait til next year!
MOD

hehe, that sounds like a challenge mate, lol. i hope to bring some selected diesel by then. its alot of fun getting peoples opinions on your bud and hash.

Hi Indyk
hi guys, not a big poster on ICMAG but was real nice to meet you at the boutique. After my first minutes gaiusmarius was already offering me some of his WW tasty hash and MOD offering some toke of his excellent Mist of Destruction. This was only the beginning of this "smoke fest" . There was joints and bongs passing everywhere. Reeferman gave me lots of Super Silver Haze , kandahar candy hash and cherry bomb hash. The day started kinda rough with all this good stuff! a chance that there was a good sandwich shop near the boutique!

The next day i remember smoking some real nice Sage bubblehash from Trichome Farmer. that stuff was burning so nice. I've met lots of people at the boutique but i already forgot lots of name. After this long day of toking we finished it at Arjentinas or something like this ( a steak restaurant ) with reeferman, old pink, peter uk, shipperke. The food was so good! i must revisit this place at my next travel.

This was a rough week on the system but it worth it. Was real nice to meet you guys over there ! keep it green

Peace

i'm glad to hear you were received with a bong hit, that means i was doing my job well, lol. its really nice to hear that you enjoyed my bubble hash.

i hear ya man there was just so much good stuff around it was hard to keep track of it all. i see the Kandy was a favourit of yours too. thanks for reminding me what the other hash was by Reeferman. the Cherybomb hash was total amazing too.

so that huge budded SSH was also from Reeferman was it? i didn't realize, have a nice pic of it too.

back to some pics:

at this point Jahminded walked through the door with his friend. check out the bag of goodies he was lugging along for different memebers me included. many thanks man, the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans made my day.

at this point i took some closer up shots of MOD's two strains; Mist of Destruction, which is Kali Mist x Destroyer and the indica Dreamweaver.

next up the 73 WW bubble i brought along, next time i'll bring more as it was well received lol.

time for one of the coffee shop bought hazes, don't ask me which one. don't even ask me how it was lol.

and to finish off for now we have a touristy pic and another shot of Jahminded's tribute bag. he brought 10 botles of rootbeer on top of everything else. it must have been hell carrying all that extra weight.
but i know you made some people very happy, includeing myself, loved that rootbeer btw. it really brought back those memories.

oops not quite finished after all, the last pic shows a bag of SSH in front of trichomefarmers Hazy bunies. this SSH seemed to be a mite heavy on the indica side if you ask me. the taste was great typical SSH taste, even with the indica look it had a heavy haze taste.

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
sounds like you guys had a blast! good times and good shweed are always fun, especially when your watching someone else grow it via internet and then get to smoke it.....gonna try and cordinate my visits better for next year...i was in NL during the summer(gay pride parade...wow) i should post some pics of that thing...fucking hiliarious...not anything against gays...know tons of em...but the floats are out of control......

anyway i was out there for about a month hitting up amsterdam, mastrich, and another town i cannot remember.... :pointlaug...was a great party......any of you guys make it to indian dreams...or indian delight..can't remember..one of my favorite indian restaurants in amsterdam...nice to hear your stories guys...keep em coming...if ya can remember em.....haha..............somoz

Last edited:
G

Indyk said:
After this long day of toking we finished it at Arjentinas or something like this ( a steak restaurant ) with reeferman, old pink, peter uk, shipperke. The food was so good! i must revisit this place at my next travel.

right on, dude :yes: I went there the last time I was in the dam(Paid an arm and a leg though), right after smoking hawaiin snow at the greenhouse on waterloopein...I think....which greenhouse is the one where you open the door and the counter is right there opposite, then a little chilling area in the back?....i dunno where I was going with that.......anyway.

It must have been a blast.

That SSH gets me salivating every time.

G

it is a rather expensive currency...but thats what happen when so many countries share one currency.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey somoz
sounds like you guys had a blast! good times and good shweed are always fun, especially when your watching someone else grow it via internet and then get to smoke it.....gonna try and cordinate my visits better for next year...i was in NL during the summer(gay pride parade...wow) i should post some pics of that thing...fucking hiliarious...not anything against gays...know tons of em...but the floats are out of control......

anyway i was out there for about a month hitting up amsterdam, mastrich, and another town i cannot remember.... ...was a great party......any of you guys make it to indian dreams...or indian delight..can't remember..one of my favorite indian restaurants in amsterdam...nice to hear your stories guys...keep em coming...if ya can remember em.....haha..............somoz

yes it was lots of fun meeting the people behind the names and specialy smokeing the buds i'd been watching them grow. that was a real highlight.

i readily believe that you had lots of fun in the Dam what ever the time of the visit, lol. it really is a great city, but going there for such an event is not easy to discribe to someone without them haveing been there. i never got to check out any indian food. got invited to some italien food and had steak a couple of times. found 2 places i'll be going to again for eats time lol. should have alowed myself a few days longer really although i don't know if my throat would have held up any longer.

Hi there SeñorSativa_OG
That SSH gets me salivating every time.

hehe i agree, SSH is a very nice strain. very tastey and a great kind of high.

ok time for some more pics...

first up we have a very well grown strain of Greapfruit, by mr.Greenthumb and his friend Adam. mr.Greenthumb very kindly handed me a beautiful bud of this greapfruit. what a tastey smoke, i enjoyed it greatly. it was so amazing to see so many well grown buds brought there by fellow members and so much unflushed and/or generally badly grown stuff in the coffee shops. although there were exceptions in the better coffee shops. Nols place in Harlem comes to mind, alot of their strains are grown organic, the Diesel was very nice, full fledged rubbarb taste also his Northern Haze wasn't bad at all. but the biggest treat of all...........oh wait i'm getting ahead of myself here. so......back to Greenthumbs Greapfruit, enjoy....

now we come to a bud of Johnbuds buds if my memmory serves me correctly. if not please don't hesitate to correct me. i should have taken a leaf from Smokey's book, he was lableing his bud shots. next time.....lol.

and we can't stop before we get at least one half way decent melt sequence, can we? so here goes, i think this is a piece of trichomefarmers Sage20 bubble. or was it my WW? hm can't remember but i got a clear dome shot which i'm rather proud of. hope you like.....

its not a great big dome but not bad for spur of the moment with no extra lighting lol.

4186ic-06-2q-med.jpg

G

lol....I was just thinking....I bet The Bic Lighter Companies quarterly earnings skyrocketed with the ICMAg 420 cup in a-dam :biglaugh:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
then we have a jar o buds, but don't ask me who's it was.....please help who ever recognizes their buds in the next pic. edited to add: i have a feeling it might be truecannablis's G13xWW? anyone?

I know you took a pic of our Apollo Mist in the jar but that looks different :chin: I think it might be True's G13xWW like you said.

Thanks again for the WW bud, it was enjoyed as soon as we got back home that night :joint: :D

Never got to smoke any of MOD's M.O.D. so I'm germing some of his seeds at the moment :yes:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thats right bro its the G13/Widow in that jar, maybe a Sourbubble bud too.....glad you took pics because i forgot to.
Peace

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
That G13/Widow was sure some nice smoke, just like that Sour Bubble, also Alex's Apollo Mist was excellent, very nice guys...:yes:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Alex-F
I know you took a pic of our Apollo Mist in the jar but that looks different I think it might be True's G13xWW like you said.

Thanks again for the WW bud, it was enjoyed as soon as we got back home that night

Never got to smoke any of MOD's M.O.D. so I'm germing some of his seeds at the moment

it was great meeting you man, glad you enjoyed the WW. your ApoloMist was a real treat too. its such a difference when the weed is grown with care. pity you missed out on MOD's Mist of Destruction as it really was sometzhing special. i think i'll be trying some of those seeds soon too.

Hello truecannabliss
Yeah thats right bro its the G13/Widow in that jar, maybe a Sourbubble bud too.....glad you took pics because i forgot to.
Peace
yeah i took the pics, just wish i'd labled them. will you try and keep your bubble strains seperate for next year? or will it be another cocktail of 73's? is your G13xWW from clone form or did you select it from seeds?

Hi Farmer John
That G13/Widow was sure some nice smoke, just like that Sour Bubble, also Alex's Apollo Mist was excellent, very nice guys...

its a fact that every sample brought to amsterdam by fellow members, was something special in one way or another. it was great to have the coffee shops to compare with, it really showed the contrast between the comercialy grown stuff and the properly grown stuff.

ok back to the pics first off we have the scraped together trichomes from Gypsy's stash box. this was incredibly smooth in the bong.

then we come to some more of Greenthumbs strains. again if i'm wrong please don't hesitate to correct me...MrGreenthumb had a whole bunch of strains with him, so i don't know which is which.maybe he'll be along to help out.

edited to add: here we have some more fine bud which i don't know what or who's it is? help me out folk, whos bag had those blue pieces of tape on it, lol.

Last edited:
G

Guest 10952

Man i missed out this year but will see you all next year.
Jubei