What's new

SourBubble Bx3's updated weekly

I started with a 10 pack of SB bx3's from the depot. Nine germed, of which 7 sprouted good. For medium i use organic soil. I use promix as my base and add all the goodies. Both my flowering and veg mix's are very 'hot' and a 50/50 'hot'/base is needed for early plants and around roots when transplanting. I only use water. If needed i dab into organic earthjuice. I only grow this way because of ease. I find it easier to just water with... water.
I have always finished my plants with water the whole way without any problems. But i have heard recently that i should probably feed them mid flowering due to the organic nutes running out??

Seeds were started in pellets then transplanted into black gold seedling mix (CRAP). Plants were veged under flouros for first 4 weeks then 400 watts mh for next 2+ weeks then finaly under 1000 agrosun. Slow growers... yada yada yada

let the show begin.

Week one

Week two

Week three (Transplanted into 1 gal. homemade soil mix after pics)

Week four

Week five (3 males showed and 3 females showed with one not showing. Males were culled, females were transplanted and tied down into 3 gallon pots and the one not showing a 2 gallon).

Week six (Pics taken after some cuttings were taken)

Week seven (More cuttings taken couple days earlier)

Week eight

Week nine (Two large ones were transplanted and tied down into 5 gal buckets 2 days earlier and the two smaller ones were just transplanted and tied down).

and a picture of the setup.

Last edited:
Started flowering on the 21st. Will flower under the agrosun for first 3 weeks then under the 1000 hortilux with about 10 young clones from these girls.

This will be my first run with my new setup (even though i'll only be using half of it). For the last four years i have grown in small cabs so this will be nice. I have a 4'4" x 8'8" x 7' grow tent with 2 1000 watt digital ballasts using hortilux hps. I running 6inch aircooled silverstar hoods being cooled by a 6inch elicent inline fan. Its all connected to a huge canfan scrubber. For veging i have a 3' x 3' x 6'6" tent with a 400 mh that needs to be upgraded to a 600 digital. Its being cooled with a 4 inch vortex and a small canfan scrubber.

I am also close to 5 weeks veg with my CriticalMass babies which i will make a grow log for after this one.

G

howdy

nice full room, plants are looking good should have a nice ending...

zigg :joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
99sour.jpg

I thought that these pics had disappeared...some SB bx1 some years back..i think he sent me all of those bx's me being the one of the first ones to test it me thinks..

Thanks for the replies.

Budfather I picked these up from B.C. Depot. The only place that carried them at the time. Although my experiance with the depot was fine i have heard many negative reports... Just stick to the bay or boutique if you can.

Scorpio you'll have to post some pics so we can share results!

Farmerjohn looks nice! How did you like it?

Any advice on feeding them? Allthough i have had little to no problem in the past with just watering with water and EN/EA i could probably push them further. Even with a 'hot' soil can my nutes run low throughout flowering? Should i feed a couple times with a tea?

Marcellas

Veteran
Overgrow.com and SourBubble 4 Life!!!

Overgrow.com and SourBubble 4 Life!!!

wow, great plants overgrow!! and everybody else too.. sourbubble is truly one of a kind, a pure bubblegum crossed by BOG to find that special pheno that we all love!! bushy indica plants that veg real fast with huge darkgreen, fat, wide, big bubblegum leaves.. the buds are sticky as hell and rock hard, with a special SOUR skunky taste and smell and a hard indica stone that lasts for hours!! i love sourbubble its a great plant and it's sooo potent.. :woohoo: (my last SourBubble BX3 seedplant outdoors below!!..)

... i had my SourBubbleBX3 seeds sent to me a long time ago from BOG himself for samples. I had the last girl from my seeds outdoors last year before I lose my seeds (posted above), and she got ripped days before harvest!! But I was lucky enough to snag a branch of the bottom of her in early flower and clone her.. I've since flowered the clone, harvested like .4g under 60w CFLs (only SourBubble I've ever smoked!), and now the clone has been revegging for months.. I'm taking the first clone today for a friend, and plan to have many SourBubbleBX3 clone's for this coming outdoor season!! Hopefully one day I'll get to smoke this amazing bud again.. :joint:

sorry for jumpin in your thread overgorw just sharin the sourbubble love!! here's the clone from that SourBubbleBX3 seedplant above that will be my motherplant for future clone's, weeks ago.. 1st clone being taken today!! New pics coming soon to this thread, check it out.. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=894702#post894702

I can't wait til the day I get to smoke some again!!

Bigmone357

:kewlpics: Nice frost I love sourbubble it's great bud nice show guys! I got some Sbbbx3 pics too from a while back but i'm growing some Sourbubble bx3 f2's right now I made from that batch.You don't wanna lose her trust me overgrow00 make clones and/or seeds ;) G'luck
Sourbubble Bx3

male

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SourBubble BX4

SourBubble BX4

Picture is labeled as 13 fingers but everyone in chat tells me they count 14.... man she has big hands!

Marcellas

Veteran
Amazing everybody!! That SourBubble is unmistakable, I love the plant itself and I hope I get to try that amazing smoke again someday.. hey acidfire, yea ive had a few mutants before with my SBbx3's, but they usually grow out of it and turn out to be killer bud like usual!! :D

scrappy2

Marcellas.....sweet looking plant. Sorry to hear some lazy degenerate stole it.! Probably has no idea what potential the seed holds. Live and learn...no one needs to know RIGHT!!

Took more pics around midnight and through in 12 clones around a week of veg. Trimmed clones to the top node.

No i didn't run into any mutants acidfire.

Ten weeks (5 days flower)

Peregrin Took

Wow! That canopy is nothing short of gorgeous!

Ive got a gifted SB bx3 going on 15 days flower. But damn, your canopy makes mine look REALLY micro!

Excellent job you have done on those girls my friend. Will look forward to watching them progress.

Last edited:
thank you

Takes a bit of time to tie them down constantly but its worth it huh.

The number of sog style clones is now 14.
SB takes a little longer than most to root. But still roots easily.

acidfire

Next time you get a chance can you take a closeup of a fan leaf?

p.s. Nice canopy! You should have some tasty knockout smoke by the end of all this.