What's new

My First Grow in 8 months!!! BOG's BMR, AK48, Blue Mystic, and NL

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hello all...I haven't posted here in a while, been moving alot and very busy with work. Now that the true AK winter has set in, I have some down time to finally start a grow again. This time around, I will be growing BOG's Blue Moon Rocks, a pack of seeds he sent me himself, 14 in all this time. AK48, Blue Mystic and NL from Nirvana. I have 4 of each from Nirvana's strains, and 14 BMR. The last time I grew out the Nirvana seeds, I got some really shitty phenos, so Im hoping this time around Ill get some MOms!!! I am growing with only CFL's, lots of them, and I will be growing in ProMix soilless mix with nothing added. My nutes will be AK Fish Emulsion for grow and for bloom. I may add some Sucanat during flowering to help sweeten up the flowers...Thats about it. My plan is to find a good Mom from each strain, keep them under the CFL's, take clones, and then...voila, u all know how it goes. I have the space for the Moms and to flower clones, so hopfully, this will be the start of a nice, long growing project for me again. Any tips on growing these strains will be most welcome, as I am still a beginner, and have only pulled about 5 successful harvests so far. I will post pics as soon as I have them. :bat: Thanks all, and stay with me on this grow, I think it'll be a good one!!! BMR is the shiit!! :yoinks: The last time I grew BMR, the main cola was the size of my arm, and it looked like snow had fallen on it after only 3 weeks!!!!Amazing strain, I miss BOG!!!!!Peace all, later...Here are some pics of my last BMR harvest...almost a year ago!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
OK, all the beans cracked in about 36 hrs, so I put them all into soil today, and got them under a very mild floro. Hopefullly, Ill have some niice little seedlings in a few days and then we can go from there. Peace all.

Who?

Dude those buds look great man. Good luck on this grow man. I'm planning NL, WW and Power Plant for my first grow. Looking for one more strain, what would you suggest?

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hello Who?...thanks for joining in. I would suggest the AK48 if u are going w/ just Nirvana strains, if not, try to get ur hands on some of BOG's genetics. They are still out there, u just have to look. I think *********** has some. The BMR are cheap, and I think some of the best smoke Ive ever had. The plants are easy and fast to grow, great yield, love the nutes, and they are absolutely covered in resin by the end. If u like a nice knockout indica stone with great berry, sour, hashy taste, then BMR is for you. I only grew out 1 femme, but she was amazing. I cant wait to see what I get from 15 seeds!!!Bound to be a super-mom in there...My babies will prolly pop out of the soil manana, so when they do, Ill have more pics...Stay with me all, I really want to do this grow right...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Just about all of my seedlings have poked their little heads out of the soil, so I added another CFL to them, and will post pics tomorrow when they are all up and ready to face the growroom.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Well, I finally got some pics to post of my little babies. They have been in the soil for 4 days, and are all growing nicely...As of now, I have 12 BMR, 4 nl, 4 ak48 and 4 Blue mystic. 3 BMR haven't popped. I am a bit surprised, but thats how it goes!!! I'll keep you all updated daily as these babies grow up. Please, any advice from the pros would be helpful. This is a all CFL grow, by the way...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Sorry its been so long since posting, but I have pics now to post...I transplanted the seedlings 2 days ago into bigger pots, plan to veg them in these for 4 weeks, then transplant again, and flower. I now have 11 BMR, 3 NL, 4ak48, and 4 Blue Mystic. As soon as they show sex, Ill cull out the weak ones, and flower the rest. Enjoy...

G

They look like theyre off to a nice start. :D:yes:
You got a nice variety as well. Whats the soil mix? How many/much cfls are you using? I have some BMRs and others at the same age as yours in coco. Itll be my first run with BMR.... got any tips???
Im going to keep an eye on this one. Peace. :lurk:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by all...Right now, they are under about 200 watts of CFL's. I am getting a 400w hps in a week or so, just in time for them to take off. My soil medium is Pro-Mix, with nothing added. I am using AK fish emulsion in veg, and AK Mor-Bloom in flower, with some Sucanat added for sweetening up the flowers.
Indophiliac - any tips for BMR???...Let's see, she loves the nutes in mid to late flower, give her full strength, and she'll really frost up and pack on the weight. Of all the pics of BOG's strains Ive seen, IMHO, BMR is by far the weightiest yeilder. My girls were ready @ 55 days on the dot...BUT, I wish I had let them go longer. I really wanted a heavy indica stone...But amazing smoke, nonetheless. Big, fat, dense sugary buds. I have never seen so much resin on a female like these have. At 3 weeks flowering, they were covered in frost. The fans too, great for hash. Nice berry, sour fruit, hash smell when cured. Hashy, earthy, berryish smoke, and a great fuckin body high. Very tingling effect, really nice. I love this strain, very underrated, IMO. Peace all, and Ill have more pics soon. :joint: :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Well, 2 days since my last post...After getting over the transplant shock, and a good dose of fish emulsion, they are off and running...Grew at least an inch over nite. I will post some pics later today, peace all.... I love to grow!!!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hello all again. Here are some pics of my babies. Over their trans. shock, and growing rapidly. Nice, tight nodes thanks to the cfl's. This is my first try with them, and so far I am very happy with the results. 400 watter coming soon. Thanks all 4 keepin with me. Any tips would be great.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Well, just fed the babies again. They are really startin to bush out nicely. All the BMR are growing uniformly, except for one, which is a little smaller, but with thinner leaves...I am wondering if this may be some sativa pheno or something, we'll see. All the Nirvana strains are gettin nice and bushy as well, and I seem to have a possible purple pheno AK48...Anyone evr get a prple pheno in AK48??? If so, please let me know. All the leaves and stems already have a nice stink to them, so I think I really lucked out with the last 4 beans of ea. Nirvana strain. Hopefully I can find a nice MOM from each...I'll have pictures up soon, but thanks all for stoppin by! Peace. :joint: :wave:

:dueling:
:bat:
:fsu:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hello all, a quick update, although I feel as though this thread is just for me, but I guess not really much going on now. Anyhoo, we are at 3 weeks since they all popped out of the soil. Looking good, as of now, and today I added some more CFL wattage, so they should be very happy with that. I seem to have a purple leaved BMR pheno, and a purple leaved AK pheno, as well as a BMR sativa runt, so I'll be keeping an eye on these as they grow. Enjoy the pics, and I'll keep 'em comin... :dueling: :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey all. BMR or Blue Moon Rocks, is a strain from BOG. He sent them to me a while back, and Ive just gotten around to poppin them. I think its a Blueberry x Blue Moon cross, but Im not sure... The reason my plants look like they are all over the place is because when I transplanted them, I had to pot them on an angle. They are doing fine though. Thanks for stoppin by...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Just a quick update. I topped a few of the plants yesterday cause they were gettin a little stretchy. I also trimmed a few bottom leaves off a few cause they were startin to die, dont know why, but they were. The rest of the plant is fine. Watered and gave 1/2 strength fish emulsion. Thats about it. I have a few BMR that are turning purple big time, very beautiful. Ill have pics later on today. Peace...

Latest posts

Latest posts