What's new

OG Kush, Old Blue, Cherry Bomb, GHP, Bubba Kush flower pics

MrDank

Veteran
Hello everybody.

Here is some OG Kush to feast your eyes upon. On day 42, this is the "Abusive" cut, and she is one nasty lady. She is caked with resin, and has such a deep Kush smell and flavor, and will kick your ass harder than just about any "elite" cut out there. She will finish at day 63-65

G

Wow, let me be the first to say great job dank. I cant wait for the Ol' Blue to pop up :yummy: Keep em comin

guerilla

MrDank

Veteran
Next up is Old Blue at day 42. She is one heavy yielder with such a rich blueberry smell. Has a deep, spaced out stone that makes you feel stupid after smoking.

MrDank

Veteran
Now here is some Cherry Bomb II from Reeferman seeds at day 42. This phenotype was the keeper out of a pack of seeds, and is also the best CBII representation I have ever seen. She is an indica phenotype with a deep cherry smell and flavor, and a stone that will leave you paralyzed. She will finish at day 63. Sorry I couldnt get any whole plant pics of her

MrDank

Veteran
Here is some Mr. Nice (GHP) at day 42. She is frosty and makes some excellent bubblehash. She smells like sweet mangoes and peaches early on, but takes on a peachy hashy smell at the end.

MrDank

Veteran
Last is some Bubba Kush at day 21. She is big, which is the ONLY way to grow Bubba Kush since she tends to yield small. She will go to day 65 or 70.

I hope you enjoy the pictures

Fire

Wow! just like back n the day MrD!...you haven't lost your touch one bit :wink:

you got the abusive ogk looking pretty big!

2 thumbs up :smile:

70s_PotHead

Awesome plants Mr Dank, just what I needed this morning some dankity dank dank :yummy:

70s :joint:

G

Look @ that fukkin' Blue!!!!!!! Is that a 3 gallon pot?

...Is there a "trinity" in flower yet..?

I hope u dont mind, I nutted all over a Cherry Bomb II fem @ day 25 or so this morning with my "Lil' Mau Wow" stud...also made some "trinity" x MW...it'll be known as "The Tranny" aka Trann-ity around here...my girlfriend came up with the name earlier this year & it's a reference to the HBO special "Downtown Girls" which featured hawaiian trannies doing some really disgusting shit on the streets of Honolulu after dark...

Last edited:
G

wow, fantastic work! that OG looks fantastic as well as the CherryBomb. You have some serious growing skills man!

MrDank

Veteran
Thanks for the compliments everybody. I can't grow at my home due to the fact my probation officer can come visit me anytime...so I have to do it somewhere else. Also, due to probation reasons I can't smoke any of it till I get my med card, but it's a coming. :joint:

Rom, nope, that's 5-gal on the Blue. I wish she would stretch more when flowered. Maybe it's how I feed her?

Just popped a pack of Celestial Temple Sativa from Federation. Hope that comes out good.

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
Lookin' solid Mr.D...that Abusive OGK is stout as hell...how tha heck do ya get 'er ta grow like that?

Gorgeous ladies all around man.

Take 'er eazy & Stay safe, IGT :wave: