What's new

post your ghettoness

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Ghetto little starter setup// Ghetto reflector

Ghetto little starter setup// Ghetto reflector

3 garden canes in a tripod shape bound upwith electirical tape holding a ghetto reflector with 2 x 20Watt CF's...currently over 8 x Orange bud in 3 inch RW cubes while rooting in before going on slabs.....
i use it to start seeds, cloning, it works out great and is easy top put away... it goes in a quiet coner where it aint seen and is where shown for picture purposes..... obviously it aint just there on the lounge floor lol :bat: so please dont any1 do that thinking its ok.....

and that is the homemade reflector wgich currently has a 3 pin plug on the end and is holding a 125Watt blue envirolight but can easily be made suitable for use with HPS or MH ballasts ad lamps by taking the plug off, and adding the correct fitting to match the ballast or if the ballast needs to be hard wired then doing that... the making of the reflector is covered in my Converted Low bay thread in G D and E forum.
Im making a Ghetto contoller for 1 or 2 aquaframs at the moment and will add it to this post later..... got to go out and get a couple of fittings to connect the top and bottom buckets of the controller together but the float valve is in place and easily adjustable when done to et the level right.... If it wourk Ok then i may make one for my DWC's....
Be lucky now,
Harry :joint: :wave:

kickass guys! :joint:

its all about being ghetto and nigg'd out.

heres the cuts i fit in there and even transplanted some to bigger pots and still have room for 1 more tray.

i better get to clonin.

dubmantx

my ghetto fab clone thing blows yours out of the water in ghettoness ;) Not that thats a good thing but whatever works right?

dubmantx

echo that stash box is the shit! I have no idea where to get an 8track case damn it! you should do a tute on it at least the picture frame keef box part!

G

Ghetto Veg Cab, Southern Style

Ghetto Veg Cab, Southern Style

Here's my black & decker ghetto veg/mom cab, holds 4 moms up to 18" and 12 veggin up to 20". rigged with a 125 watt flouro in each section, and 12 volt 60cfm fans for intake and exhaust. Used mylar inside cab to maximize light effectiveness and keep from having light leaks through the tan colored plastic. Ghetto as Hell, but damn she works like a charm.

DirtySouth

G

When your HPS's electrical connection contains GARDEN TIES and ALUMINUM FOIL.........

When your HPS's electrical connection contains GARDEN TIES and ALUMINUM FOIL.........

...you might be a redneck.....

5538gettotek-thumb.JPG

G

ya might also be a redneck if...

ya might also be a redneck if...

yer too lazy to stop the car to water yer plants.. git er done wit a drive by...

Just tha good 'ol boys...
Never meanin no harm...
In trouble wit tha law since the day they was born...

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

The ghetto cab before completeion

The ghetto cab before completeion

bottom has polly and behind door is polly and zipper for entrance.

S

strain_searcher

My computer fan is louder believe it or not. The sound is actually soothing. Waiting for plants to recover and Ill gte some pics up of the finished cab.

G

theyre bungee nets thats why it looks so ghetto, in actaulity i think a chain or 3 underneath just in case is ideal. It's hanging right above the hps and more importantly, THE GROW!

but never used bungee in the cab so i dunno :D

cj

G

high ss

u said they were nets

they look like regular bungee cords on second look tho :D :confused:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
I AM GETTO

I AM GETTO

my getto homemade carbon filter (now have store bought and it saved my ass with LEO standing 3 feet from 15 flowering plants )

my getto grow box 2 X150 watt hps 1X 100 mh (now have 2 400 hps 1 400 mh and a new box -see below)

my homemade getto bubble bags (still in use )

my getto cloner (still in use)

getto cooltube (not in useany more )

and the getto grow box its 4'x7'x7' 2 400 hps w/cooltubes (getto of course)
185 cfm 18" osilating fan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts