Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Back on the Bay again

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 Back on the Bay again Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2007, 02:58 AM   #61
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
If you don't want them, don't get them...
Everything I put out is worth growing... If you don't grow them, someone else will...
How reputable am I? Ask around and do some homework....

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 03:25 AM   #62
bergerbuddy
Canna Coco grower

bergerbuddy is a name known to allbergerbuddy is a name known to allbergerbuddy is a name known to allbergerbuddy is a name known to allbergerbuddy is a name known to allbergerbuddy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100bucksaneigth
just wondering how stable is the cin diesel. other than the description mentioned on yhe bid can you please tell me what to expect. also in your opipon and based on your experience , do u think i should on sprouting do to space, i have og kush from greenthumbs and sd ibl , sd kush and diesel kush from rezdog and my own bubba kush that im waiting to put to flower. please no bias answer just keep it real. also how much time did you spend to make these beans ? i mean is it somrting that i could have produced in my not so sophisticated lab . kinda having second thoughts on your product. how reputable are u anyways

I've grow heads seeds not cin but G-13diesel.. very NICE strain.. I WOULD BUY AGAIN... I buy LOTS of DIFFERENT breeders stuff... the G from Heads was in the UPPER 25%... meaning it was better than 3 out of 4 strains of POPULAR named strains...

More importantly.. it was AS ADVERTISED.. and I think that is the question of your post..

Peace
bergerbuddy jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 05:30 AM   #63
100bucksaneigth

100bucksaneigth is on a distinguished road
ask around and do some homework huh. dude whatever, didnt mean to get your panies in a bundle. dude i just asked a legit question and im asking you straight up how reputable you are and you tell me to ask around what kinda of bs is that . you know what i think you should put you cin diesel back up for bids cuzz as of now im denying my purchase. jeez your worse then rezdog.
100bucksaneigth jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 AM   #64
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Quote:
ask around and do some homework huh. dude whatever, didnt mean to get your panies in a bundle. dude i just asked a legit question and im asking you straight up how reputable you are and you tell me to ask around what kinda of bs is that . you know what i think you should put you cin diesel back up for bids cuzz as of now im denying my purchase. jeez your worse then rezdog.
No, you asked me a loaded question that you could have found the answer to if you looked around a bit... You asked from the perspective that you'd changed your mind and were looking for an excuse to back out on the purchace...

If you'd read the policies of head seeds you'd have seen that I stand 100% behind the quality of my genetics... 'nuff said...

I knew you had a 'not so subtle' agenda from the last line of your first post...
Quote:
"just how reputable are you anyway?"
Who asks someone something like that?
If you want to know someone's reputation, you don't ask them... you ask everyone who knows their work...
Quote:
how much time did you spend to make these beans ? i mean is it somrting that i could have produced in my not so sophisticated lab . kinda having second thoughts on your product. how reputable are u anyways
That's an obviously baited post, by someone with an agenda...
No worries... don't pay for your purchase... be sure to register another nic at seedbay, No-pays get banned...

If you'd asked a legit question, I'd have given you a legit answer...

BTW define stable...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 04-03-2007, 06:58 AM   #65
100bucksaneigth

please bro im not looking for a loop hole to get out of a $30 purchase. since ive never heard of you or your seeds i was just wondering what was up with you PERIOD. no hidden agenda, maybe you should kick back with the meth and stop makin things bigger then what they really are (talk about paranoia). legit question ,how reputable are you ,and then you tell me to ask around and do your homework come on bro thats not a legit answer. i asked you about your seeds then you tell me some bullshitbout how you stand by your seeds and if i dont grow them someone will , come on man your beating around the bush . the only agenda, maybe , that i had was for reassurance . something like man these seeds are bomb no regrets or something.instead i get arogance and accusedof some conspiricy. guess your to smart for me since you didnt take the bait(what an ass)also what did i mean by stable? well what the hell do you think i mean . do they have hermie tendencies whats the male to female ratio howmany phenos shit like that. also i alreadyhave a few nics for sbay so your futile attempt so scare into buying your seeds is just that FUTILE. 100

Old 04-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #66
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
also what did i mean by stable? well what the hell do you think i mean . do they have hermie tendencies whats the male to female ratio howmany phenos shit like that. also i alreadyhave a few nics for sbay so your futile attempt so scare into buying your seeds is just that FUTILE. 100
LMAO... I could really care less if you buy the seeds or not...
I said they're good, and I stand behind my work...

What the hell do you think you mean?

"Is a strain stable?' means "does it breed true..."
Of course a polyhbrid won't breed true, Hence my thinking it a baited question...

I did not realize that you had no clue what stable meant... If you wanted to know how many pheno's and male to female ratio and herm tendencies and all that 'shit', then maybe THOSE are the questions you should have asked... Hmmmm?

What I saw was you made a bid, said you regretted it, asked if a polyhybrid would breed true, implied you could have made them yourself, and questioned my reputation... If this wasn't what you intended then your comunication skills need to be sharpened a bit...

Old 04-03-2007, 09:45 AM   #67
100bucksaneigth

my bad head , didnt mean to question your skills or your pedigree, and if you felt that i did then i hope you accept my apologieze , i was just searching for some more info on this particular product cindiesel instead i confused you with miscommunication . i dont intend on doing any breeding so i wasnt asking if it was a true breed or not . simply asking how musch time you spent on it. also im overwhelmed with genetics right now with not enough space or time to waste . just asking if this one can compete or maybe you can recommend something . did not mean to start some kind of cyber war thats it

Old 04-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #68
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Usually if Head suspects there's an 'agenda' going on...there usually is. A review of your past posts leads me to that very same conclusion. Alot of shite stirring going on in those posts for someone with no ulterior motives.

dg
Dutchgrown jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #69
REZDOG
Breeder,Reservoir Seeds

REZDOG has disabled reputation
Quote:
jeez your worse then rezdog.
Nah,I'm a much bigger prick,and you're a serious dillhole,100bucks.....

Mediocrity Is Not Æn Option.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Absolute Art In Selection.

- - Awards - -
2011:The Las Vegas 420 Cup
1st Place Overall: STRAWBERRY DIESEL

(4SD 5th Place)
2010: IC420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa- SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)

2010: IC420 Breeder's Cup- Indica,Killer Queen Redux
(A Joint Project with Dutchgrown Seeds)
2010: Good Karma Grower's Cup-
1st Place-Sour Diesel BX 1.5

2009: IC420 Growers Cup-
Best Sativa-SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)
2008 IC420 Breeder of the Year-
Reservoir Seeds

2007 IC Mag 420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa-
SOUR DIESEL IBL

2007 LGA Cup-
Strawberry Diesel-2nd PLACE

2005 IC Mag Grower's Cup-
Very Best Sativa
-SOUR DIESEL-
1st/2nd Place,Grower's Cup
3rd Place,Breeder's Cup.
REZDOG jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 02:47 PM   #70
100bucksaneigth

hey rez didnt mean to talk ish on you my bad , i guess that does make me a dillhole, hey dg , seriously there is NO hiden agenda . well maybe . i didnt see many reviews on the cin so i asked(maybe it came out kinda rude) about it . i felt like i kinda got an oblique answer. i ve since then apologize if i offended anyone and ill send my mo first thing tomorrow.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #71
Buffoonman

Every strain I have grown from head seeds has been more potent and more resinous than any other strains out there. Once you grow there stuff you won't be looking elsewhere. I have no vested interest just wish somebody had told me earlier.

Old 04-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #72

Quote:
What kind of question is that? Do you think someone that is actually dis-reputable is going to tell you anything other than the opposite? 'Yeah dude, I'm a straight up scam artist, don't ever give me your money.'

Look around heads forum for about the same amount of time as it took you to post that garbage and check out all the great pics. I have finally picked up some Head seeds, both the G33 bx2 and the Cin-Diesel, and they will be getting germ'd before anything else I have right now and that includes all the Rez kush line stuff I got, my OGK f2's from JLP etc.. ie They are my top priority, based solely on what I have seen documented here on IC. Next time, do some research, look at some threads and ask some polite questions. If you still don't have the answers you need, THEN try being an asshat

Old 04-05-2007, 05:03 AM   #73

Let me get this straight 100sucks4aEigth, u committed to a buy now or won an auction,, and now you want info on the strain you got, After you submitted your bid. That is BS my friend. Thats what do your homework means in case your slow, why waste the suppliers time- u already commited. And when u didnt hear what u wanted- you say your not paying..WTF is that..Scum like this needs to get flushed cuz i would have grabbed the cin-diesel if bucko didnt clog the system up.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #74
confused
alligators everywhere

confused is just really niceconfused is just really niceconfused is just really niceconfused is just really nice
my experience with growing h3ad's casey jones has been beyond (your term) "reputable" enough for me to become a repeat customer.

i saw another pack of casey up, but decided to get the g13-diesel instead.

100bucks, keep us updated once you start 'em . fill up that gallery.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 AM   #75
100bucksaneigth

listen i apoligized and admit my error . i said i would by them what else do u want my blood jeez.

Last edited by Dutchgrown; 04-05-2007 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: forum guidelines