Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Haze discussion thread

Thread Title Search
The Haze discussion thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2020, 10:25 AM #1
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
The Haze discussion thread

Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.
@hempy is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:49 AM #2
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant future
Not worth the headache

Last edited by RoyalFlush; 03-18-2020 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: Warning
RoyalFlush is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:58 AM #3
DNM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post
Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.
Hi H.Have been growing for three years, and,constantly finding myself reading on origin of.......where,when,who gave who to what ,clones etc.
Just want to grow, and,to the best of my abilities represent their work, both Neville's and Sam's
Any suggestions for my next run
Much appreciated, and,thanks for the support

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:20 AM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Dire straits, brothers in arms:

Now the sun's gone to hell
And
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:25 AM #5
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
Let’s not bring the childish bullshit that was happening on the MNS boards way back when over here.

For fucks sake.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:37 AM #6
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
Let’s not bring the childish bullshit that was happening on the MNS boards way back when over here.

For fucks sake.

Wont happen here there are moderators and rules i would like to hope the love for cannabis we all share units us.
@hempy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:47 AM #7
@hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNM1 View Post
Hi H.Have been growing for three years, and,constantly finding myself reading on origin of.......where,when,who gave who to what ,clones etc.
Just want to grow, and,to the best of my abilities represent their work, both Neville's and Sam's
Any suggestions for my next run
Much appreciated, and,thanks for the support

Hiya DNM1 there are some good haze hybrids out there but if i was to pick i would say Mango haze or Neville's haze both from Mr nice.

I would also suggest Sam's Ohaze is a great investment and while they are valuable very worth while getting as you know they are from him and you dont know how long they will be offered.

If i had to pick just 1 it would be Sam's Ohaze that Todd is reproducing with Sam's guidance you may not find a great commercial /yielding plant but you can make your own haze hybrids in future.
@hempy is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2020, 12:52 PM #8
DNM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post
Hiya DNM1 there are some good haze hybrids out there but if i was to pick i would say Mango haze or Neville's haze both from Mr nice.

I would also suggest Sam's Ohaze is a great investment and while they are valuable very worth while getting as you know they are from him and you dont know how long they will be offered.

If i had to pick just 1 it would be Sam's Ohaze that Todd is reproducing with Sam's guidance you may not find a great commercial /yielding plant but you can make your own haze hybrids in future.
Thanks H.
Will follow the thread my friend

Old 02-16-2020, 01:10 PM #9
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyChicago has a reputation beyond repute
A direct descendant of Nevil's work.
JohnnyChicago is online now Quote

26 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:07 AM #10
@hempy

Here is a F1 Mango Haze and F2 daughter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MH-flower.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	521393 Click image for larger version

Name:	MH-f1.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	521394 Click image for larger version

Name:	MH-f2.jpg