Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > recommendation for portable vape...

Thread Title Search
recommendation for portable vape... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2019, 07:41 PM #31
RB56

RB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant futureRB56 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
damn. i never would have imagined it would be this difficult. apparently no vape companies own a fax machine. all i need is a simple fax sent to my worker with the name of the unit and the price and none of the companies mentioned seem to be willing or able to do so.
Don't believe I've sent or received fax in 20 years. Didn't realize it was still in use. Can't what you need be accomplished using email?
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2019, 08:47 PM #32
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant future
ugggg. its being payed for by a government agency so go figure. i suppose i am going to inquire if there is an alternative way to make it happen.

Old 08-03-2019, 12:05 PM #33
Consolidated

Consolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of lightConsolidated is a glorious beacon of light
Hi there. I was not a vape person 'couse seems to me that,they... lack of something...till I found the Splinter...and wow all changed .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612_173821.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	501461

Last edited by Consolidated; 08-03-2019 at 02:37 PM..
Consolidated is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:28 AM #34
billy_big_bud!

billy_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant future
thanks everybody for the input. got the arizer solo II. over all i like the unit. seems like a descent entry level vape that leaves little to be desired...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:54 PM #35
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
I like my Arizer ArGo, easy to use and clean flavors

Some tips I learned (just my two cents)

Just blow out the flower from the glass tube, no “stirrer” or stick needed

I keep a few extra glass tubes on hand soaking in alcohol. A buddy keeps a bunch of pre-loaded ones.
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:59 AM #36
Fermented

I just bought a new dry herb vape called the "Verb", $99.00

The main on/off button on my Airizer Air stopped working and I was not able to fix it. I had used the Arizer daily for several years and it worked well, but due to the long glass mouthpiece and overall size it was not discreet.

The Verb dry herb vape works really well, it's compact, the loading and emptying is so much better than other dry herb vapes, it's got a built in poker and it can be used in public discreetly. Every friend of mine who has used it likes it!.

Dry herb vapes are getting better every few years and the Verb DRV is up to date with lots of features, but the main thing is that it's really feels and works really well.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:17 PM #37
billy_big_bud!

after a few weeks of vaping i decided to take a break. it was making my throat feel weird. almost like a coating of resin in my throat for lack of a better description...

Old 11-07-2019, 05:42 AM #38
Fermented

the first thing I notice when I mostly vape instead of mostly smoking is the lack of phlegm in the morning, which is nice, but better still is the return of my sense of smell....smoking really hides or diminishes that sense.

I do get some back of the mouth and upper throat dryness during vaping (but not after). I've noticed that some strains have that dry throat effect way more than others ... maybe try different strains?, maybe your bud is little too dry? or try a lower temp setting??

Old 11-20-2019, 04:48 PM #39
delerious

delerious will become famous soon enoughdelerious will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermented View Post
the first thing I notice when I mostly vape instead of mostly smoking is the lack of phlegm in the morning, which is nice, but better still is the return of my sense of smell....smoking really hides or diminishes that sense.

I do get some back of the mouth and upper throat dryness during vaping (but not after). I've noticed that some strains have that dry throat effect way more than others ... maybe try different strains?, maybe your bud is little too dry? or try a lower temp setting??
Run it through a bong/water piece if possible. I know I've seen a few adapters for Arizer. Check out Sneaky Pete on youtube.
delerious is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2019, 07:03 PM #40
billy_big_bud!

ya, im pretty disappointed at the end of the day. i would much prefer to vape but the effects on my throat were too much to endure. i stopped vaping about 3 weeks ago and my throat is just now feeling back to normal.