You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Flowers Legal in Florida Med Marijuana

Thread Title Search
Flowers Legal in Florida Med Marijuana Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2019, 01:02 AM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Flowers Legal in Florida Med Marijuana

after march 15th? Someone told me this, does anyone have documentation showing this to be the case??

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:11 PM #2
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud ofbuzzmobile has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudo View Post
after march 15th? Someone told me this, does anyone have documentation showing this to be the case??
I don't think that's the case, but it's coming.

https://www.floridaphoenix.com/2019/...ng-to-florida/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrebo.../#7b2c3a7b30af

I believe this is the petition referred to in the articles.
https://www.regulateflorida.com/sign/
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2019, 02:09 PM #3
dddaver

dddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond repute
Last I heard about the issue the day after his inauguration DeSantis said the Dept. of Health has till mid March to fix their bs policies and reflect what the popular vote was or he'd negate all court appeals.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights arenít rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:32 PM #4
dddaver

dddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond repute
Senate just passed "new" rules yesterday. House gets it next week.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

-

-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 11:41 AM #5
dddaver

Passed yesterday

DAV -

-

-George Carlin

"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 04:25 PM #6
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
Finally some good news for the sunshine state! Medical is gonna blow up down here. Out of state registered medical cards will be valid here too. Now we need these cities to lift the moratoriums on dispensaries.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/po...-gov--desantis
iBogart is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 09:18 PM #7
KONY

KONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBogart View Post
Finally some good news for the sunshine state! Medical is gonna blow up down here. Out of state registered medical cards will be valid here too. Now we need these cities to lift the moratoriums on dispensaries.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/po...-gov--desantis

Got a source on the reciprocity thing? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the article you mentioned.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 01:38 AM #8
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KONY View Post
Got a source on the reciprocity thing? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the article you mentioned.

Nevermind, I was wrong. No reciprocity in florida. We still suck.
iBogart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:00 PM #9
dddaver

I might see about getting a card now. But my doctors not on their stupid list/ And that bullshit seeing the recommender for 3 months is still on there. So maybe not.

DAV -

-

-George Carlin

"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2019, 02:08 PM #10
dddaver

If I could get around that 3 month shit I'd get a card this week. I only have about one bowl of C99 left.

DAV -

-

-George Carlin

"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote