Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2019, 10:25 PM #101
Sertaiz

Sertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to allSertaiz is a name known to all
they are not gonna. they are sitting behind that trade secret registration station telling you thats it. buy another product, or dont. make your own.
Sertaiz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:14 PM #102
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
WOW!!! WTF is wrong with people?
WHY...
Does everybody shoot the messenger?
That doesn't even make sense!
I thought the evil corporations weren't to be trusted... but here we are!!! LMFAO!!!

The ONLY thing TT has brough to the table is their word...

EN has brought lab results showing something other than what TT claims a product to be. It seems the burden of proof lies in TT's court at this point.

Both accounts being new is irrelevant to the argument when one provides data while the other only provides their "TRUST ME" statement.
MJPassion is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:24 PM #103
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Questionable data*.... If you ask me I think this is a good thing... I just wish it was approached in a different way.... I think that the evidence presented was not substantial enough to go public and start this whole ordeal.... We need more than a quack's lab reports, and a lab that will go unnamed... Instead of going after a small business with weak claims... build up your case then attack ... OP showed his cards WAY too early....
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2019, 09:21 PM #104
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Eventually this will be clear.

Who's ordered some viscosity to test? Anyone find additional reports of harshness or any other complaints from other users?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:55 PM #105
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Ordering anything now is almost surely to be different (unless it's been on the shelf at a retailer). IF they are guilty, you can bet the are changing it.

It would almost have to be a same or similar lot number.

It's an easy answer for me as to who is telling the truth..... I won't buy anything from either one of them. Which doesn't hurt Ninja (AFAIK) but it's not great for TT. It seems wrong to loose a customer(s) just because you didn't bother to refute or even retort.

When I did business with TT the first time and I looked up their address on Google, it was a car repair shop or a plumbing shop or something similar.

Suddenly, I am wondering about the contents of my True Terps Myrcene and A Pinene bottles, etc. Hmmmmm, Enquiring minds want to know. LOL

Maybe they are just in the shower and have not seen these posts yet. I'm sure they will reply.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:25 AM #106
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Okay then, I'm with you fellers
CannaRed is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:17 AM #107
Mr D

Mr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really niceMr D is just really nice
Been following this thread and doing a bit of research.

I'm going in to the Terpene business. You can buy terpenes from China for $1 - $5 an oz. and sell them for $15 - $168 an oz.
Mr D is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:57 AM #108
TrueTerpenes

TrueTerpenes will become famous soon enoughTrueTerpenes will become famous soon enoughTrueTerpenes will become famous soon enough
Hello Everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue. You can see how there are many possibilities due to all of the variables in this matter. This could be a ploy to get our secret recipe, this could be competition, this could be lab reports that went awry, etc.

If extract ninja is actually working to share truth and has the best interest of the community in mind, we ask that they send proof of purchase and the name of the other lab they didnt want to "out" directly to outreach@trueterpenes.com to allow us to investigate this matter to the fullest. No identifying information will be shared publically.

We cannot be sure about how this report came to be and are digging deeper to get some concrete answers. We appreciate your patience and all who have advocated for our integrity.

We will get to the bottom of this. Thank you.
TrueTerpenes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:08 AM #109
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
"A ploy to get our secret recipe." Lol
CannaRed is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:54 PM #110
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTerpenes View Post
Hello Everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue. You can see how there are many possibilities due to all of the variables in this matter. This could be a ploy to get our secret recipe, this could be competition, this could be lab reports that went awry, etc.

If extract ninja is actually working to share truth and has the best interest of the community in mind, we ask that they send proof of purchase and the name of the other lab they didnt want to "out" directly to outreach@trueterpenes.com to allow us to investigate this matter to the fullest. No identifying information will be shared publically.

We cannot be sure about how this report came to be and are digging deeper to get some concrete answers. We appreciate your patience and all who have advocated for our integrity.

We will get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

Are your terpenes from cannabis?