Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > A perfect cure every time

Thread Title Search
A perfect cure every time Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2018, 05:49 PM #2621
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really nice
Didn't read all 263 pages, but enough to see a pattern of negativity toward Boveda I feel is misplaced. This product is to curing cannabis what timers are to indoor growing. It should have been invented by Ron Popeil for it truly is the "Set it and Forget it" of curing. If you're not using them it's either because you're cheap, uneducated, or have stake in the competition... Which by this thread is apparently tedious, manual labor.
The beauty of science is that it works whether you believe in it or not. - NdT
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:55 PM #2622
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
Sadly Pseudoscience works the same way, and dunning kruger aint helping much either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
24 years young, extraterrestrial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Juice View Post
Contemplating how we living under Satan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic82 View Post
Stoner science at its finest in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
get that good good bitches !
you deserve it !!
The Science Of Grow Lighting (HPS, CMH, LED) & Photosynthesis Explained: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

The Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth, Information On Long Term Preservation: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Ibechillin is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:01 PM #2623
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I apply this same method with 5 gallon buckets with Gama Seal Lids, two pounds at time... Jars just donít hold enough to be effective for me... the buckets are food grade... itís not just for jarring small amounts... and works the same... thatís why Iím so insistently saying to use the meters all the time... the packs just wonít cut it with two pounds or more...
In drier environments Iíve found the Gamna lid seals need to be caulked to the bucket in order to slow down moisture loss. And even when caulked are not as ďsealed ď as other methods.

This is in an environment where humidity is 20% on average and the buckets were kept about fifty degrees
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 07:28 PM #2624
White Beard

White Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Didn't read all 263 pages, but enough to see a pattern of negativity toward Boveda I feel is misplaced. This product is to curing cannabis what timers are to indoor growing. It should have been invented by Ron Popeil for it truly is the "Set it and Forget it" of curing. If you're not using them it's either because you're cheap, uneducated, or have stake in the competition... Which by this thread is apparently tedious, manual labor.
For some odd reason, this reminds me of an article I read in Reason years back, which made the argument that Windows being the most installed OS was therefore proved to be the best IN FACT....

If you want to dry until 65% then drop a boveda pack in the jar and call that cured, I’m sure many will agree with you.

As I have not tried it, I couldn’t possibly comment.
White Beard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:15 PM #2625
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
I've always been able to just wing it and jar cure my weed. But when I first started I let some mold on accident. But after a few years of learning I've got it down. I'm a bit older but I'm really considering trying one of these things.....it's always good to expand on your ways if someone shared the knowledge that's so helpful. What exactly are those things called again??? I'm gonna look on Amazon.....sorry I didn't read all pages either lol.

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 09:59 PM #2626
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
For some odd reason, this reminds me of an article I read in Reason years back, which made the argument that Windows being the most installed OS was therefore proved to be the best IN FACT....

If you want to dry until 65% then drop a boveda pack in the jar and call that cured, Iím sure many will agree with you.

As I have not tried it, I couldnít possibly comment.
We use 62%, ideal for cannabis. Did side by side with "the old fashioned way". Boveda wins hands down. It also lasts a long, long time.

Old 12-14-2018, 10:48 PM #2627
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I like the 62% bovedas too. I only put them in when the RH in the jar holds +-60% for 24 hrs without a boveda.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2018, 01:04 AM #2628
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Your first post on a thread that's over 250 pages, and you come on here acting like, 'you all are stupid, my way's the best way.'

So good luck with that.

I personally think Bovedas suck, but that's beside the point.

"You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
"Although the vaporizer has been around for a long time it still feels rich or luxurious futuristic to inhale only vapor no smoke."- art.spliff
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2018, 12:07 PM #2629
Dirt Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Your first post on a thread that's over 250 pages, and you come on here acting like, 'you all are stupid, my way's the best way.'

So good luck with that.

I personally think Bovedas suck, but that's beside the point.
What does the number of pages have to do with anything? Boveda isn't "my way". I didn't invent them. I never said anything like "you all are stupid" but I did read a lot of ignorant, unfounded statements about Boveda that I felt deserved retort. Tell me Jellyfish, why do you think Boveda sucks? Is it the convenience? Perhaps you sell hygrometers. No? Hmm. Well, you go right on burping jars, Chief. But 'round here, in the immoral words of Sweet Brown, "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That".

Old 12-15-2018, 12:58 PM #2630
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Well I also think they suck. I love the idea but up to now haven't had succes with them.

I have them at home, but up to now in all side by sides the jars with boveda lost as far as smell and taste are concerned. It is really smooth with the boveda packs I must admit, smoother than without. But something just seems "off" with the weed in the boveda jars. I will keep experimenting with them as I really like the concept, but I am not convinced.

I also googled it and it seems I am not the only one with this problem
THC123 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.