Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Rudedog's Plantentium

Thread Title Search
Rudedog's Plantentium Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2018, 12:36 AM #1
RudeDog

RudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud of
Rudedog's Plantentium

Welcome all to my plantentium and what I've got going on.

Had a few crops now out of this setup, a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.4m Green Qube tent, 600w dual spectrum HPS, S & P silent 8" extraction (massive overkill, dialled right down). Extraction intakes from outside though a north facing window and scrubbed in to house.

Plants are in coco and fed with Vitalink nutes and Canna PK13/14.

This is the latest offering.

Front right is a Super Skunk as might be the back plant same side. I can't remember what the other two are but all four are from seed. They're at about 4 weeks of 12/12.

Super Skunk

I missed IC the years when I wasn't growing due to this and that so hopefully I'll be keeping this thread going for a while.

Thanks for looking in

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:11 PM #2
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
Great to see you back around matey.
Looks like your off to a wicked start there. All the best bro

Don’t worry if all the lights flicker and go out. We have the spark that lights the fire.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their? significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:20 AM #3
RudeDog

RudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud ofRudeDog has much to be proud of
Hey Azad, thanks mate. Hope all is good with you.

Greenhouse is now set up as with a second in construction. This is a New York Lemon Diesel F3 Auto from Cheesehead's F2s. I made the F3s a few years ago and they're still good. I should have paid more attention to this plant and put her in a bigger pot but hey ho I'll do that next year.

I've also got these two mature Super Skunks in my greenhouse. I'm taking cuttings from these today and trimming them right back. In a couple of weeks I'll flower them indoors.

I've missed this growing game.

RudeDog is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:59 AM #4
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back I see youre still busy with the greenhouse

Old 08-25-2018, 12:47 PM #5
RudeDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Welcome back I see youre still busy with the greenhouse
Good to be able to be back. Yep, love greenhouse gardening. I brought the greenhouse with me to my new place and acquired another one.

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 01:55 PM #6
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Yo Dog its BeAn a while since i spoke to you, glad to see you back rasta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2018, 08:35 AM #7
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeDog View Post
Good to be able to be back. Yep, love greenhouse gardening. I brought the greenhouse with me to my new place and acquired another one.
Good on you cheers for the info on the sp

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 02-15-2020 at 10:36 AM..
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2018, 06:46 PM #8
Dank Demon
Growing herb is a way of life!

Dank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud ofDank Demon has much to be proud of
Good to see you back RD mate
Dank Demon is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 08:12 AM #9
RudeDog

Dank Demon, thanks mate. Good to see you're still here.

Illuminate, yo Rasta. big up.

Darksider, yep, cracking fans aren't they? Mine is still going stong although I think an 8" is too much for my 1.2 tent. Wish I'd gone for a 6" one now.

I think these ladies are at about 5 weeks now. The flowers look a bit small to what I've been getting so a new lamp was installed a couple of days ago.

Feeding them at EC 1.6 and I keep the ph between 5.8 and 6.0

Super Skunk

Second Super Skunk which I'm now sure it is

As I'm now sure there are two Super Skunks in the tent that makes the plant on the left an Afghani, right one a Super Skunk. I took a load of cuttings from these when they were trimmed back. End of September they'll be brought inside.

New York Lemon Diesel f3. Might get a Q off her if I'm lucky.

Can anyone recommend a pesticide that will kill all pests in one spraying, if there is such a thing? Those plants in the greenhouse will need debugging before they come inside.

RudeDog is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:50 AM #10
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeDog View Post
Dank Demon, thanks mate. Good to see you're still here.

Illuminate, yo Rasta. big up.

Darksider, yep, cracking fans aren't they? Mine is still going stong although I think an 8" is too much for my 1.2 tent. Wish I'd gone for a 6" one now.

I think these ladies are at about 5 weeks now. The flowers look a bit small to what I've been getting so a new lamp was installed a couple of days ago.

Feeding them at EC 1.6 and I keep the ph between 5.8 and 6.0
View Image

Super Skunk
View Image

Second Super Skunk which I'm now sure it is
View Image

As I'm now sure there are two Super Skunks in the tent that makes the plant on the left an Afghani, right one a Super Skunk. I took a load of cuttings from these when they were trimmed back. End of September they'll be brought inside.
View Image

New York Lemon Diesel f3. Might get a Q off her if I'm lucky.
View Image

Can anyone recommend a pesticide that will kill all pests in one spraying, if there is such a thing? Those plants in the greenhouse will need debugging before they come inside.
Best fan i have ever used and so quiet.

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 02-15-2020 at 10:37 AM..
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.