in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Thai Chi feminized limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Thai Chi feminized limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2018, 12:35 PM #61
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Excellent Neiko

Your Thai Chi looks very healthy, hope you enjoy flowering her!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:27 PM #62
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiko View Post
Hi ACE fans. I just wanted to share my Thai Chi. I flipped her yesterday after almost 3 months of veg. I'm really looking forward to this girl and the cobs she'll make. Sorry for the sideways pics I'm not sure how to fix that.
View Image View Image View Image
Prepare to witness a metamorphosis!
repuk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:42 PM #63
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Smoke Report Update

Now she has been curing for over a month, is the time for preliminary smoke report... I seriously doubt shel'll survive August but she's getting better and better, will try to reserve a (small! ) jar for the 3 months curing mark.

Would run her again in a snap if available.

Let's start by saying that right now, she's the one I find myself reaching out for over and over.

Smoke
Smooth as silk

Bouquet
My Kali China has a roasted liver plus a --subduing with cure-- soapy, ginger-like overtone bouquet.

This Thai-Chi final bouquet starts where the Kali China roasted liver "ends", liver becoming just a hint, extending the ginger taste but this time the more pronounced --in Thai Chi-- soapy or perfumey overtone cured to a delicious twist towards nutmeg.

As Kali China, absolutely class A gourmet smoke, with Thai Chi's personality morphy twist.

Potency
The most potent, only surpassed by my Guawi

Effects
So far, my preferred one, that's why I reach for her that much... it suits all moods!

Incredible psichoactive quality.

Half hour ago was toking and reading the forum but left my mind to wander, and suddenlly all fonts morphed into some Ghost N' Goblins kind of fonts if you know what I mean... at tiny sizes! crazy! it was just a millisecond and incredibly enjoyable!

Something ike this:

Gourmet A+++ smoke overall.

Kudos Dubi! incredible taste! (not to mention skills!). What would be the next cross to try in this gourmet line?? What was the cross you explored next? There will be Thai Chi again?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blasphemy.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	464138

Last edited by repuk; 07-26-2018 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Illustrative image attachment
repuk is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:57 PM #64
Neiko

Neiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for that update Repuk. I'm loving how my Thai Chi is progressing. She's at day 27 since flip now. I'm glad I kept a clone of this beauty. Here she is:

Sorry guys, I don't know why they uploaded sideways. Maybe someone can point in the right direction for uploading pics?
Neiko is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:22 PM #65
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Why Some Pictures Are Displayed Sideways at ICMAG

Hello Neiko! That lady is looking lovely! Thai Chi is a really Gorgeous and morphing lady...

Why Some Pictures Are Displayed Sideways at ICMAG (or other sites)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiko
I don't know why they uploaded sideways. Maybe someone can point in the right direction for uploading pics?
How were these pictures taken? vertically? Maybe a phone or gps-enabled device? did you rotate them later on your PC, maybe a Mac?

If so, check such program settings.

Phones and gps-enabled cameras save jpegs like this if enabled, and some programs, like Preview on the Mac, offer "lossless rotation" for JPEG, or "Rotate Without Modifying Contents" at rotating or specially exporting time, which if enabled saves the picture data intact, flagged with a rotation, which supporting programs are able to read, rotating and displaying the jpeg on the fly.

JPEG can carry a lot of information, from personal details to gps coordinates, so Icmag host "sanitizes" such (EXIF) and other metadata, wiping this flag along the way, causing this.

To prevent this (or camera-software misinterpretation) from happening, after you got it looking like it should, you need to actually change the data in your image file; let's say is Preview:

1.- Make sure you use File > Export, not Save, to force the rotation.
2.- Uncheck Rotate without modifying contents:

And voilá:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	464382 Click image for larger version

Name:	SScreen Shot 2018-07-28 at 15.59.01.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	464385
repuk is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2018, 02:08 PM #66
Neiko

Neiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura about
Thank you for that! I did use a GPS enabled Android phone in the vertical position. I see your guides in your signature, I'll take some time and read through them. Thanks again bud!
Neiko is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:26 AM #67
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks repuk for the smoke report and positive feedback on your Thai Chi
I also enjoy a lot with the way Kali China' complex terpene profile boosts the Thai in this regard, while the Thai adds a new sativa dimension to the hybrid, especially in the effect. Thai Chi is without any doubt one of my favorite latest hybrid we have released at ACE.
If everything goes well we will have more Thai Chi stock for next year, i want to include her permanently in our future catalogs.

Kali China works well when outcrossed with other indicas, but my preference are sativa x Kali China hybrids.
If you want to try something similar to Thai Chi (and currently available) then i would highly recommend you Haze x Kali China, it's a great one too!
dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:31 AM #68
dubi
Vendor

Nice Neiko

Please keep us updated with the progresses of your beautiful sativa!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 10:58 PM #69
Phrenos

Phrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura aboutPhrenos has a spectacular aura about
A fast pic of my thai chi
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thaichi.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	465094
Phrenos is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:49 PM #70
dubi
Vendor

Hi Phrenos,

Your Thai Chi has legs! She is probably already rootbunded so if you don't plant to transplant her then try to feed her frequently so she can keep her green healthy color during upcoming late growth and flowering stage.

Hope you are having a great summer time!
dubi is offline Quote