Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > 3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

Thread Title Search
-
3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2018, 02:34 AM #41
progro

progro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by progro View Post
Not here to scam or troll. I’ve been a member of this site since 2009 just started posting so I could share. Transplanted 3 days ago. Clones were taken 3 weeks flower so just starting to grow out now. Clones were veg’d for about 3 weeks in small pots under flouros. Transplanted to 65 litre pots, 60/40 perlite to coco ratio feeding once a day till runoff. EC 1.2, PH 5.8-6.
Strain: Cherry bomb
Additives: fulvic, silica, seaweed and Plantmate drench (trichodermia)

N - 132
P - 32
K - 210
Ca - 162
Mg - 47
Si - 25
S - 80
NH4- 13
Pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9C16E155-9063-430D-8861-86858E82C856.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	454314 Click image for larger version

Name:	8E6D244E-E6D8-4910-901B-EE6B2D310770.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	454315 Click image for larger version

Name:	A9666E52-ECCC-41BF-8CC8-AD6E8D75ADEC.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	454316 Click image for larger version

Name:	753E243F-8271-4514-8011-D8D88EB16A60.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	454317 Click image for larger version

Name:	3018578A-43EC-48AF-A4FF-EC9F4DB0BE3A.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	454318

progro is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:30 AM #42
Ibechillin

Ibechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really nice
Shit is getting real! So excited to watch these monsters fill out! Lots of respect for tolerating all that bullshit and still taking the time to show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates;
"I am not wise,i only understand the path that a lover of wisdom must take in pursuing it."
"people who see with their eyes are all but blind, truth is invisible."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Hubble;
"a scientist has a healthy skepticism, suspended judgement, and disciplined imagination."
Tons Of Information On Max Efficiency Growing, Root Systems and Breeding:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

HOW TO GET 1.5+ GRAMS PER WATT!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330588&page=29

A Guide On When To Plant Outdoors & Force Flowering Without Covers For Multiple Harvests:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Current Grow:

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle:
(Organic Outdoor)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271

Last edited by Ibechillin; 05-05-2018 at 03:44 AM..
Ibechillin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:21 AM #43
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really niceItsmychoice is just really nice
Yeah

That’s the way. Hang a 315 bare bulb between them and it will be easier. Here’s to big frosty flowers.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 04:32 AM #44
progro

progro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by progro View Post
Pics
Micros:
B - .44
Cu- .06
Mn- .53
Mo- .05
Zn- .28
Fe- 2.5 (DPTA and EDDHA)

Micros kept constant from start to finish.
( Tap water and additive ppm all included in final formula.)
progro is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 10:02 AM #45
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Dude you are crazy for letting them reveg, but i like it and im tuned in for sure... #lurky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 12:37 PM #46
707OGBUSH970

707OGBUSH970 has a spectacular aura about707OGBUSH970 has a spectacular aura about707OGBUSH970 has a spectacular aura about707OGBUSH970 has a spectacular aura about707OGBUSH970 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Dude you are crazy for letting them reveg, but i like it and im tuned in for sure... #lurky
Read up on monstercropping. Properly revegged flowering clones can actually be quite bushy, vigorous and they stack flowering sites hard. These yields are achievable. Honestly the real variable for me is temperature, If you can nail that optimal temp range and vapor pressure deficit, and you have optimal watering practices, you will get this easily. It sounds like the op is doing that. Watering every hour is actually smart. I water three times a day in smart pots and it makes for way better yields in similar conditions to watering the way most people do. Im not the biggest fan of Bomb seeds. I just grow out their Berry Bomb ad it was pretty generic. Why harass someone like this? If you have 42 lights in a warehouse, you should be able to laugh if you really think its bogus, not get all uptight and defensive. Now, if he had come on and said he already got 4 lbs in 45 days, or something like that , it would be hard to believe. But achieving the upper end of normal , is just that, normal. What are your temps? Humidity Range? Water and Medium temps? Im rooting for you. I like your attitude. And sorry to seem to be picking on the guy I quoted about revegging, Im too lazy to quote multiple people.
707OGBUSH970 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:16 PM #47
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Dude i know bout monster crops super crops etc still, just sayin i admire that style. I wouldnt want to replicate it, but i like watching it...not holding any disbelief in my posts, i grow dirt with mag ballast like im still in the 90s. Not gram per watt im gram per what?
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 03:55 PM #48
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Subbed.
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 03:59 PM #49
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Very interesting! Good luck!!
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 04:20 PM #50
progro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Shit is getting real! So excited to watch these monsters fill out! Lots of respect for tolerating all that bullshit and still taking the time to show.
No worries mate. I’ll do weekly updates. Thanks for your support.
progro is offline Quote