Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2018, 01:04 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Talking Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

Welcome to the Seedsman Forums Grow Contest 2018.

In this edition of our cultivation contest we have decided to introduce 2 categories, indoor and outdoor grows, both with incredible prizes for the winners!
Read the rules carefully to find out how to participate.
To start, we will distribute 3 packs of 3 Seedsman seeds (9 seeds total) to each participant.

Requirements
You must be registered in the forum prior to the publication of this contest and have submitted at least 50 messages in the forum where you will write your grow report.
We can only send free seeds to the first 200 entrants.
The latest day that you can apply for these seeds, and subsequently the contest is May 10.
If you do not meet the requirements for these free seeds, or we can no longer provide the seeds due to excessive entries, you can participate by purchasing your own seeds Seedsman and showing original package in your first post.

Entering the contest
1.You have to be a member of one of the 3 forums where this contest is going to be held:

• Forum ICMAG https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65824 english & spanish speakers https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65835 only italian speakers
• Forum U K 4 2 0
• Forum THCTALK

2. Send a private message to the Seedsman moderator of any of the 3 forums.
3. You must leave a comment in the main thread of the contest, stating your intention to participate. Only one forum should be used per entrant.

Rules of participation
- Open a thread with the title "Seedsman Indoor Contest” followed by the name of your chosen strain or "Seedsman Outdoor Contest” followed by the name of your chosen strain.
- Detail the entire grow, from germination to end result. You can do this by means of photographs and supplementary text. You can also complement with some videos if you wish, although this is not mandatory.

Awards
Indoor category:
1st Place - 250€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 100 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
2nd Place – 200€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 75 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
3rd Place - 150€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 50 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
4th Place – 100€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 30 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
5th Place – 75€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 15 Seedsman seeds of your choice!

Outdoor Category:
1st Place - 250€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 100 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
2nd Place – 200€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 75 Seedsman seeds of your choice!
3rd Place - 150€ Voucher to spend at Seedsman.com AND 50 Seedsman seeds of your choice!

Best Forum Category
The Forum with the most completed grow diaries at the end of the Competition will be rewarded greatly!

Rule: The finished diaries are subject to the rules of the contest, but with an extra requirement, the grow diary should be update with a weekly regularity throughout the entire cultivation process.

Further Details
To be eligible for prizes, all threads must be finalized before December 31, 2018.
A jury composed of members of the Seedsman team will be responsible for choosing the winners.
We will evaluate the plants, photos or videos, cultivation methods and explanatory text in equal parts.
We will announce the winners during the second week of 2019. The results will be announced in the aforementioned forums, Seedsman social networks and the Seedsman Blog.

Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions, you can ask us directly in the main thread of the contest on each of the 3 forums involved.
We will not respond to any private messages about the contest, nor will we answer questions from social networks or the blog.
All of the content of the participating threads can be used by Seedsman.com in the future (photos, videos, texts) without asking for permission but always providing the author's credits.
We will not accept complaints about issues with free seeds (shipping, status, germination).
Now you know everything you need to participate, we will wait for your entries.
Good Luck!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

Last edited by J TricH; 04-05-2018 at 06:10 PM..
J TricH is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:29 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Sign me up please, if possible....
it’s a good year for growing!!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:37 PM #3
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Gotta put my name forward too Sign me up

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 04-22-2018 at 08:21 AM..
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:47 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Sign me up please, if possible....
it’s a good year for growing!!
Of course.. welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Gotta put my name forward too Sign me up.
You're inside.. welcome!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:53 PM #5
urban gardener

urban gardener will become famous soon enoughurban gardener will become famous soon enoughurban gardener will become famous soon enough
count me me in if possible
in it to win it and all that :-)

best regards
urban gardener is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:59 PM #6
Skiweed
🕉Гиулиосkи🕉

Skiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to all
I would also like to subscribe to this context if it is possible ... for indoor and outdoor ..

Skiweed is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 03:41 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban gardener View Post

best regards
Of course.. welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulioski89 View Post
I would also like to subscribe to this context if it is possible ... for indoor and outdoor ..
Yeahh Giu you always playing hard.. remeber it also running with StRa at IT forum, he launching when arrive to house... welcome!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 03:41 PM #8
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban gardener View Post

best regards
Of course.. welcome!!

Quote:
Yeahh Giu you always playing hard.. remeber it also running with StRa at IT forum, he launching when arrive to house... welcome!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 04:07 PM #9
Skiweed
🕉Гиулиосkи🕉

Skiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to allSkiweed is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Of course.. welcome!!

ehehe the seedsman contest has become a beautiful habit .. thank you so much for the opportunity .. I have already heard the member StRA .. thanks again for the possibility for this year

Skiweed is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 07:14 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
ehehe the seedsman contest has become a beautiful habit .. thank you so much for the opportunity .. I have already heard the member StRA .. thanks again for the possibility for this year
Yes of course.. i love run these contest!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote