Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2018, 01:41 PM #3581
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokan View Post
Not buying this crap man its AI technology. Good way to go about regulations.... but...as paper currency wansnt our creation neither crypto coins are. Its running on human energy...let that sink in. everybody? seems excited, how long? ) until they realize its just another trap.
Somebody gets it.............

Might as well get rich as the machines take over. I didn't have a facebook, my space, insta, or even a cell phone for the last 10 years trying to fight it. Not going to happen, bend over and let sky net in!

In principle I am with you however.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:59 PM #3582
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermen_eutics View Post
@slow

Thanks for your attention and advice.
You need to contact the lab and ask them to post the results to my account. They haven't done so.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Old 01-04-2018, 09:17 PM #3583
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Hermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
You need to contact the lab and ask them to post the results to my account. They haven't done so.

I did make that request last week. I will re-request right now. Many thanks.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 PM #3584
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Hermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of light
Mike, Mike at spectrum told me that, as requested, the data was posted to your account.

Sorry guys, i havent got pm privileges.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:57 AM #3585
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Pot Sili

lately i've been using it to move PH up, especially early on (what !!), I avoid K more than most as some know but this offers very little PPM raise or K neg effects but effectively raise / balance solution PH, surprisingly so, anyone else.... soft K benefit too.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:21 AM #3586
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
whitey

300 ml - day 18 or 19 from insert of seed

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:14 AM #3587
Sokan

Sokan is on a distinguished road
Any chance to see the above somehow?)) looks very nice. How is it to transplant them or you dont?

Old 01-05-2018, 01:26 PM #3588
handshake

handshake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Somebody gets it.............

bend over and let sky net in!
Somebody doesn't........

Old 01-05-2018, 01:31 PM #3589
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by led05 View Post
lately i've been using it to move PH up, especially early on (what !!), I avoid K more than most as some know but this offers very little PPM raise or K neg effects but effectively raise / balance solution PH, surprisingly so, anyone else.... soft K benefit too.
Love me some Pot Sil. .7ml per gal feeding is what I do early on when my K is low. Young plants need the Si, and if your K is low, it's the perfect fit. However, I never need to raise my ph, so I need to be careful personally. I am always trying to keep my ph down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handshake View Post
Somebody doesn't........
LOL, yea. Cause I don't understand a thing right? Troll.

Old 01-05-2018, 05:41 PM #3590
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Who knows about #hodlgang?

https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

Bitcoin is paying for my gypsum this year.

#hodlgang
#hodlgang
#hodlgang

The dollar is a thing of the past....... Don't wait for the crash. Double down like animal style BIOTCH!!!!! CyptoGardens is my new farm name, lol. Did I mention I am working with a coin company for the cannabis industry? No more waiting for payments from dispensaries. Once the tests come in and the buds are clean, a deposit strait into your Ether account or other coin. Soon come!
Please dump EVERY penny into (((crypto currency))). Yes sir, it’s safe... there is no way Soros or the Rothchilds can inflate then short you out of every penny. Just like it’s impossible to short the sterling pound. Ethereum didn’t lose tens of millions last year. Yep, soooo safe and soooo secure!

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed