Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelica x KaliChina Fem - 2017 Test - under LEDS

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica x KaliChina Fem - 2017 Test - under LEDS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2017, 08:35 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Zamaldelica x KaliChina Fem - 2017 Test - under LEDS

Welcome to my new adventure with Ace seeds.
This time I have a test seed of Zamaldelica x KaliChina, a hybrid with promising traits.
Like previous ones, this grow will take place in a relatively small tent(120x60) under Cree CXB3590 leds with max power of 300W, however the lights get dimmed daily so on average they are set on 250W.
The plant is still very young, in early vegetative growth, she had a slower start because of low temperatures but is now recovering the pace and exhibiting a very healthy growth.
She was started in light mix with a bit of mycorhizza, 1,5l pot and recieved her first light feed yesterday, later she will get some bacto before transplant.
I'm still deciding on the final pot size, usually I go for 18l but maybe 11l will be enough. Who knows, time will tell.

So here she is:

Currently under a 25W 6500K cfl light, at transplant she will go under 150W CXBs with mixed spectrum(6400K + 3000K) and for flowering under the 250W 3000K CXB leds.

Don't expect much updates at this point but I promise she won't take too long to say hello again

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:41 PM #2
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Nice beginning.

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:42 PM #3
Levitationofme

Levitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really nice
Very interesting. Im looking to make a smallish
Veg chamber myself. DIY style.

Good growing!
Levitationofme is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2017, 09:53 PM #4
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Ooooh, it's on! She looks very healthy, no luck needed so I won't wish you any. Can't wait to see her again!

**all of mine with room to spread their roots are getting lanky Might be worth it to go bigger pot.
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 08:05 PM #5
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Thanks Claude, she's doing it mostly by itself, I just watch and add some things here and then...

DWD, I think the bigger pot is the proper pot I want this lady to feel no restrictions.
She's a bit bigger and really lovely, somehow she reminded me of the KC male I ditched last year, a loss indeed. I promise next time you see her she will look better

Levitation, do it man, a micro veg chamber is a life saver and a great way to start plants and keep clones. Mine is around 30x40x55cm with a single 25W cfl inside. Could be two with more plants but for now it's enough.

If all goes as planned I'll get a clone for outdoors.
The season is slowly starting.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:02 PM #6
Levitationofme

Levitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really niceLevitationofme is just really nice
Great, im putting it together this weekend.
Nice having parts around from past projects.
Should go quickly
Levitationofme is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 04:48 AM #7
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Koondense, I will be pulling up a chair for this one too. I have a pack of these also. I'm trying to figure out what I want in the garden this year. I'm looking at trying a couple longer flowering strains at the same time. How many weeks of vegetation are you going to do? Showing pre flower or a little longer? Thanks Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 02:53 PM #8
Koondense

Hey farmerlion, i'll bring some popcorn
I have in plan to let her veg for at least one more week in this pot, then transplant in final pot and 3 more weeks of veg.
I'll also lst her and maybe top, same as with most my indoor beauties.
There will be an update later this week.

Cheers

Old 03-28-2017, 03:35 PM #9
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Koondense, Lovely combo and off to a pleasing start. Wishing you all the very best. Will be popping in to see the progress as time goes by. Am just about to order some Ace Seeds for this years program. Zamaledica is on the top of the pile along with all the rest naturally!!!
Happy growing
ULMW is online now Quote

Old 04-08-2017, 06:10 PM #10
Koondense

First update!

Sorry it took so long but she is now transplanted in a 18l pot with my custom mix of organic nutrients

Hopefully she will like it, and she will have another week of veg then I'll flip the switch to 12/12 straight(no gradual reduction), and later on 11,5/12,5.

I was thinking of naming her "Corona"

Cheers

6 members found this post helpful.