Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2016, 11:08 AM #1
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto!

Hey everyone. I just received some new genetics and got A Semi Auto Strain as well. The Strain ill be showing&growing in this thread is CFF3k,
(C99 x Fast Freeze) x (Blueberry Headband x 3kings/AKA BHB3k).

I will be germinating 3-4 to start off with, as im also germinating some of TnT Labs other great genetics. The CFF3k will be vegging under CFL&LED Bulbs the first 1-2 weeks above soil. Then transplanted into there finishing pots and vegged under A 400Watt MH under 24/0 lighting for the next 2-3 weeks. Once that is done they will be put outside to grow at there own pace.

For the germination stage they will be in A Soil Mix of 1/2 Light Warrior & 1/2 FFOF. For the 2nd and last transplant they will be put with FFOF Soil mix that ive let sit out for 3 weeks mixed with A little Blood&Bone Meal,Crushed/Powdered Oyster Shells, and some Perlite. That ive watered with Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses..

Ive soaked the seeds in regular tap water, and in under 20 hours 3 seeds where still floating with little roots poping out. Except for 1 CFF3k that was still not cracked open.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, please let me know if you have any advice for me!

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:49 PM #2
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
great stuff... nice to see this on the go.. should yield some candy smelling goodness!
bless
TnTLabs is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2016, 04:49 AM #3
PrivateCultivat

PrivateCultivat is on a distinguished road
No advice because I've never grown an auto, but I look forward to watching what you've got!
PrivateCultivat is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2016, 07:13 AM #4
Dakine

Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for stopping by you guys.

For this grow I think ill be using Dyna-Gro Grow, and Bloom products. I was also going to use Pro-Tekt but I already have RAW-Potassium so ill be using that instead of the Pro-Tekt..

For the vegging stage im going to only be using Dyna-Gro Grow at half strength for a 1 gallon mix with a little less then 1tsp of Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses. I might also add Great White in the beginning for a few feedings to help with the microbes/micro nutrients. I can always add more nutrients if needed but id rather have less then to much.

I just planted the seeds into there germination pots. 1 seed is still soaking/floating at the top. Im going to wait till she cracks open to plant.

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2016, 12:14 PM #5
slipdefeu

slipdefeu has a spectacular aura aboutslipdefeu has a spectacular aura aboutslipdefeu has a spectacular aura aboutslipdefeu has a spectacular aura aboutslipdefeu has a spectacular aura about
Hey dakine, nice to see seeds crackin, good luck with them!
Are they going to bloom indoor?
vibes
slipdefeu is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2016, 01:57 PM #6
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakine View Post
Thanks for stopping by you guys.

For this grow I think ill be using Dyna-Gro Grow, and Bloom products. I was also going to use Pro-Tekt but I already have RAW-Potassium so ill be using that instead of the Pro-Tekt..

For the vegging stage im going to only be using Dyna-Gro Grow at half strength for a 1 gallon mix with a little less then 1tsp of Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses. I might also add Great White in the beginning for a few feedings to help with the microbes/micro nutrients. I can always add more nutrients if needed but id rather have less then to much.

I just planted the seeds into there germination pots. 1 seed is still soaking/floating at the top. Im going to wait till she cracks open to plant.
sounds good... yeah give them all some Great White and molasses, that will boost the soil life! i wouldnt wait till the seed cracks.. max 36hrs in water i say.. then into soil either way, otherwise it will die
good luck
TnTLabs is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2016, 03:51 AM #7
Dakine

Small Update.

Hey Slip, glad you could make it! The Semi Autos will be germed inside but finished outside. Stop by in the other thread im going to make to find out about the other TnT Strains!

TntLabs-Alright ill give everything the Great white and BSM. I wanted to make a good enviroment for the roots and not just the areas above the soil lol. Any other tips on nutrients for the microbe world?

So just to say first, im going to be starting another thread later tonight for the other 3 strains im growing from TnT(Teas N Trees) Labs Genetics. So feel free to stop by if you have the time.

So right now 2/3 seeds of the CFF3k have popped above soil.. Im going to give the 3rd seed longer to pop up if she wants to. The 2 that have popped up are in the back right of the pic, in the cut germination tray with the 2 seedlngs. 1 popped up yesterday and the small 1 on right popped up sometime today.

So while these girls get settled in. I was thinking about making A raised soil bed if I have the time. So they wont have to live there short lives in pots.

The area I want to do is 3ft long,2ft&2inch wide,and 2ft tall.. As you can see in the pic, the soil is well below the top of where the soil line should be.

I want to block the end off with cinderblocks/Bricks right before the small tea leaves are growing. Where I have the reinforcment steel is where I want to end the soil bed. I would take out 1ft of the old soil and loosen the very bottom up, and mix it with 1ft of outdoor soil I Dug up and have been preparing with some nutrients and perlite for the past months. I would then fill in the top 10-12inches left with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.

The purpose of raising the soil line from where it currently is, is because any plants in there would get an extra 2-3hours of direct sunlight rather then being in bright shade towards night time.

Let me know what you guys think about the raised soil bed, and if you have any other tips or advice for me.

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck

Last edited by Dakine; 01-14-2017 at 02:20 PM..
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2016, 10:11 AM #8
TnTLabs

good idea with raising the beds man!! extra sun the better.. for sure!
TnTLabs is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2016, 07:21 AM #9
Dakine

So right now the first 2 I put under soil have popped up, but the 1 on the right isnt looking to good. I am still waiting for the 3rd one I put into soil about 2 days ago. But just incase I soaked another seed for 18hours and put it into soil. Im gonna give everything 1-2 weeks before I try to germinate more seeds.

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2016, 02:58 PM #10
TnTLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakine View Post
So right now the first 2 I put under soil have popped up, but the 1 on the right isnt looking to good. I am still waiting for the 3rd one I put into soil about 2 days ago. But just incase I soaked another seed for 18hours and put it into soil. Im gonna give everything 1-2 weeks before I try to germinate more seeds.

View Image
heya,
hard to tell by the pic, but yeah the one on the right looks hut...
did you pull off the shell?
bless
TnTLabs is offline Quote