Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Samsquamches in the Swamp: 2016 Guerilla Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
Samsquamches in the Swamp: 2016 Guerilla Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2016, 12:58 AM #1
Pipi Pipongo

Pipi Pipongo is on a distinguished road
Samsquamches in the Swamp: 2016 Guerilla Grow

Good'day from the great white north,

This grow is a first of mine and being a curious soul; I want to determine whether domesticated samsquamches grow larger than their "wild" counterparts. Take your guess as we go through the season!

All these plants are feminized White Widow from Crop King here in Canada. These were planted beginning of June. The domestic SS (Samsquamch) is grow in Coco fibre mix and liquid nutrients. She sits inside a rickshaw screen in the backyard. Although she doesn't enjoy as much sun compared to the south facing swamp SS's, she gets pampered. Take a look:

As for the Swamp:

The swamp-squamches have been working out really well. Swamps I found are perfect for hands-free gardening because:

1) Close to naturally acidic water: You can easily make the plants "self water" using fabric pots. I'll show you more pics when I get a chance.

2) Lots of sun: Search for a swamp on google and pick the south facing side. Tons of open area minimizing shade.

3) Secure: Who goes in swamps? Seriously? They're full of samsquamches (real ones) and smell like farts.

I used home made organic soil from the following:
1) tri mix from my local greenhouse
2)cow manure from our friend's farm
3) lime
4)bloodmeal
5) bone meal
6) vegetable compost
7) Stonedust
8) and Pearlite!

I then put this in a 60L fabric pot that I made out of landscape fabric using a sewing machine to do up the seams. I think they're doing good so far. What do you think?

Thanks for reading! Tune in as the season goes by and goodluck this season to everyone.

Mr. Pipongo
Pipi Pipongo is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:08 AM #2
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 11:36 AM #3
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
swamp me in BigFoot!
GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 03:18 PM #4
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the roughSwamp Thang is a jewel in the rough
The only thing that gets me out of the swamp is a thread about swamp growing.

Reporting for duty Cap'n. All hands on deck.

Shiver me timbers. The crow's nest has sighted a swamp grow five leagues to the starboard.

Land ahoy ! Come about and man the lifeboats.

In landlubbers terms, all the above simply means that even King Neptune would apply his official sea-lion of approval to this fine swamp grow by our fellow mariner, Pipi of the Pipongo fame, whose jurisdiction covers the ENTIRE Great White North, from the wind-swept mountains to the churning seas.
Swamp Thang is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:56 PM #5
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Keep an eye out for Steve French!
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2016, 09:01 AM #6
Capitan Crunch

Capitan Crunch will become famous soon enoughCapitan Crunch will become famous soon enough
I'll watch a good swamp show. Maybe we'll see a squamch!
Capitan Crunch is offline Quote