Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Gorilla Glue > Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2016, 12:51 AM #171
joesy whales

joesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackherer90 View Post
Wow fantastic plants and fantastic strain! i saw that is the stronger strain ever!
don't know about ever but it does test high
joesy whales is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:06 PM #172
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond reputeOvergrowDaWorld has a reputation beyond repute
GG#4 x RoadDawg ~ Day 73

- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:36 PM #173
Snook
if you cant laugh at yourself, your missing out on half the fun : 12"=30.5cm

Snook has disabled reputation
there are some killer cola pics in this thread..

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102
My GB Bx2s : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331597
ROSIN -> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=332889&page=3
Snook is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2016, 05:01 PM #174
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud ofMJPassion has much to be proud of
Seems the sunshine keeps internodes shorter than under lights. I've got a couple bushes growing outdoors and they're getting thick w vegetation. Gonna have to set up an OD SCROG to keep her on the dl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank
"The answer is not in chasing this cut or that cut - it's in learning how to maximize what you have in front of you and improving your skill set as a grower...that's the ART."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni
We need to start telling people that their brains are an app...then maybe they will start using them!
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:57 AM #175
joesy whales

joesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivorjoesy whales is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
GG#4 x RoadDawg ~ Day 73

View Image
nice one OdW
joesy whales is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:46 AM #176
Biatchzxz
Where am I?

Biatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really nice
Honestly. I am new to GG4. Till i heard about it recently. And Nkw all I been seeing is GG4 grows and what not. And I'm super blown away. I was actually given some gg4 crosses beans. Legit gg4 too. And i out them aside like they weren't anything crazy or something I was gun ho about running. And now from what im finding out that's it one of the strongest strains available am I not mistaken!? So I'm thinking I need to run these crosses immediately to use in my breeding project. I mean I didn't realize it was such a distinguished strain. To have a whole sub forum dedicated to it. It must be! Damn guys all the pics I've seen here. Are insane man. Amazing jobs all of you!!!!!
Biatchzxz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:29 PM #177
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud of
Some 62 day led gg4

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310164

( ACTIVE ) Wanna see my pp??

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308818

( DONE) GG4 X Fire Cookies promix and hydro
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314637

This where u wanna be when jesus comes back
sturgeongeneral is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:47 AM #178
Ez Rider

Ez Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of lightEz Rider is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone doing a scrog with the Glue? I'm looking to try, and was hoping for a little guidance/advice.

I reserve the right to be wrong, of course.
Ez Rider is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2016, 01:00 AM #179
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
Anyone doing a scrog with the Glue? I'm looking to try, and was hoping for a little guidance/advice.
She will stretch a full three weeks so I would tuck and weave for a full two weeks and then let her go.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:10 AM #180
captain planet

captain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud of
Tie down early to spread full, switch to 12/12 ~6 inches before screen, fill the screen during the stretch, if you wait till the screen is full before flipping you might need a higher second screen

2 members found this post helpful.