You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Some Pictures From Our Garden

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Some Pictures From Our Garden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2016, 04:29 PM #61
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Been looking for a good pair of grow room glasses, and so far I'm liking these Wavelength horticulture glasses.

Their lenses "appear" in tests to block more bad shit than anyone else.

MileHighGlass is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:32 PM #62
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
i love those shots through the lens. amazing what a diff they make. still on my wish list.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2016, 04:06 PM #63
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Some Cookies that were recently on the chopping block. If you look closely at the third picture you will see a Silver Dapple Miniature Dachshund hair in the middle of the bud.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:24 PM #64
MileHighGlass

Some updated shots from the garden

Old 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM #65
MileHighGlass

Old 06-02-2016, 03:26 PM #66
MileHighGlass

Old 06-02-2016, 03:41 PM #67
FoothillFarming
Banned

FoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to behold
looks great
FoothillFarming is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 10:04 PM #68
MileHighGlass

Just finished harvesting some seeds, and got some new things going like this Rez Chem IBL

Old 06-07-2016, 11:51 PM #69
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
wowowow is that gorgeous nug in the shot with your hand the choc thai? beautiful!

keep a close eye on those chem ibl. i have heard some horror stories from wanton dusty bananas at all points in flower.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:16 PM #70
MileHighGlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady blunts View Post
wowowow is that gorgeous nug in the shot with your hand the choc thai? beautiful!

keep a close eye on those chem ibl. i have heard some horror stories from wanton dusty bananas at all points in flower.
Yeah it's chocolate thai.

I am sure there may be some lady boy action with Rez's shit. I will know soon enough.