Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Antenna Seeds > Grape Lazerlite 2016

Thread Title Search
Grape Lazerlite 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2016, 11:34 PM #1
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Grape Lazerlite 2016

Coco, Cocos A+B nutrients plus calmag and sns50 as needed.

1 gallon fabric pots, handwatering a couple of times a day.

I tied her two main stems down a couple of weeks ago and she's been concentrating her growth on the newly exposed shoots.

She's been under my new handmade led fixture for a few weeks. She's still getting used to it. A couple of the other plants in the tent love the LED, this one and others I'm alternating between the LED and CFLs.

The LED panel is roughly equivalent to a 300w hps. LEDs are four Cree cxb3590 36v 3500k.

Here's the plant:

closeup:

new growth. about 1.5" taller on the smaller stems from last time:

I will defoliate her a bit this weekend, I believe fab recommended that.

Last edited by woolybear; 05-27-2016 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: cxb3590 36v 3500k CD bin
woolybear is offline Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:48 AM #2
Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond repute
any updates woolybear?
Old 06-15-2016, 08:18 PM #3
fabvariousk

fabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to all
How are we doing Wooly?
fabvariousk is offline Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 04:07 AM #4
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Hi Guys,

Turns out the LEDs were a wee bit too much for the plants, so she's been put under the low intensity lights again. She's about fully recuperated, new growth looks great.

I'm removed the wiring tying the branches down so that she can go free. I'd like to veg her a bit longer as I bet that she will not stretch when I put her back under the leds.

Fab, I seem to recall you had a pruning/defoliation strategy for these?

Here's a blurry picture:

Fab I seem to recall you recommend
Old 06-21-2016, 05:12 AM #5
fabvariousk

fabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to all
Looking good wooly. I would just veg her a bit more then flower her when you feel like it.
Unless you think the leaves are blocking bud sites I would leave her alone.
I don't have any hard rules about defoliation. I just look at the plant and in my head I calculate how much green material it needs to be healthy. If its branches have healthy fans then I usualy remove most along the main stem. Removing the big fans inflowering is a good way to control height and excess nitrogen later on in flowering.
You can almost consider it a part of the flushing process.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:51 AM #6
woolybear

awesome!

The girl is doing great, new leaf growth is lovely. No nute burn, though she did need some cal mag.

edit: I'm running my homemade leds int he flower tent and its going pretty good so far. About to chop a couple of plants, I'll report with a verdict.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:37 AM #8
fabvariousk

We've got bush!
Old 07-28-2016, 05:41 AM #9
Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTynehead Tom has a reputation beyond repute
awesome, good to hear!!
Old 07-31-2016, 03:04 PM #10
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant futurecaljim has a brilliant future
Lets see some pics of your Woolybush! She has to be a monster by now.
caljim is offline Quote