Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Silver said he shouldn't start such a thread since scarce shall time soon seem. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2016, 04:36 AM #881
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future
Hey tleaf, here she be

Thin Mint, day 69ish

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:46 AM #882
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver hawaiian View Post
Hola ~sproutacus!

I think most people can run more/farther than they think, but it's mostly a matter of convincing yourself that you don't need to stop (while tired and heart rate is high and you're like "fuck this shit why am I doing this again?")

And besides, there's this: https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/1...-runners-high/

<end nerd out>

When you toss all your cloner fixin's in the DW, does the cord (prongs) just get a bath too?

View Image

Sour Dubb v Thin Mint
THAT's what I'm talking about......yeah baby.....makes me droooley

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 05:18 AM #883
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Darkness!!!!! Fuggin A Silver, noooice!

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 06:45 AM #884
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Silver seriously stacks and seduces! #CookieFamCrushed
GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 07:01 AM #885
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
Fuck that running sucks ass. I mean just sucks ass.

People seem to really like the nightmare diesel you have. All mellony smelling and shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Running just sucks ass. Did to much in the Marines. Had a warrant officer go out to lunch once and ran 22 miles because it was nice out. What the hell. He had a pulse of 41 once at a physical.
SOMEBODY doesn't like to run..............

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 01:30 PM #886
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Out of rep....Those TM nugs are fat as fuck!!!!

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 04:46 PM #887
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Out of rep....Those TM nugs are fat as fuck!!!!
No shit. If I could have got her to chunk out like that I might have kept her around.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2016, 12:19 AM #888
ValleyIsleFire

ValleyIsleFire will become famous soon enoughValleyIsleFire will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver hawaiian View Post
Thanks VIF! Correct - Sour Dubb on the L, Thin Mint on the R. My space is kinda lame - not a ton of vertical space in there, so I aim for a wide candelabra kinda deal.
Nice man I've never seen thin Mint that big before only ever seen kolas the size of like, 2 fingers at the biggest. What was the final weight on it? Or is it still going?

I feel u on the small space haha, I'm lookin for a place where I can at least set up my lil baby 2x4 tent.. 1lb every 3-4 months way better than nothing
ValleyIsleFire is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2016, 05:24 AM #889
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future
Thanks y'all! She just came down. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It's my first run with the Thin Mint - don't think it'll be my last. I'd love to run & smoke some of this & the 2.0 side-by-side. IIRC, the 2.0 was megaswole. I definitely love the smoke of the 2.0, .. We'll see one of these days. In the meantime, while I regroup on the 2.0, I'm sure the TM will do just fine.

Thin Mint, a day later

Disco ball wall

This was the maaayyybe 4th or 5th biggest branch/spear, and possibly not even that. This was a pretty standard sized branch. These really did much better than I was expecting, based on input/homework & just a visual throughout.

And a delight to trim, I think I was able to get the majority of what’ll come off just with the Bonsai Heros. A contrast from the Dubb, which is definitely less dense & more leafy.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:32 AM #890
mailman316

mailman316 is on a distinguished road
Oh My!!!! Those are some seriously tasty looking buds there Silver!!! Wow man Props buddy!!! I wish i could get my hands on a cut like that up here!!! That is absolutley beautiful buddy!!!!!
mailman316 is offline Quote