in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Hooked On Ponics

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Hooked On Ponics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2016, 02:55 AM #1
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Hooked On Ponics

Welcome to Hooked On Ponics

This thread is to feature a hydroponic technique that I've been doing for years now. I've not come across or seen any pictures of any one else doing this yet, so it's time for a little show and tell.

I'm not sure where I would rate this technique on difficulty level(scale).

How do you plant your seeds? There are many ways and many kinds of starter cubes out there today on the market.

I'm going to show you all another way. There will be several techniques that I will show you all in the duration of this thread. I'll be starting with seeds and we will fallow their development.

This is where it starts, with the sprout.

These pictures are from 1-19-16

Day 3 (3.5) a few more of the seedlings have been added

Day 5

Ganoderma is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:57 AM #2
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:00 AM #3
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

1-28-16

I had started a 2nd round/group of seeds

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:01 AM #4
BigGreenGhost

BigGreenGhost is on a distinguished road
subscribed can't wait to see how this grow turns out!!

I'm here to grow weed and chew bubblegum...
BigGreenGhost is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2016, 03:04 AM #5
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

On 1-27-16 I moved the first round of seeds to another room under a 1k sodium bulb

Day 8

1-28-16

Day 9

Day 11

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:13 AM #6
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I changed out the Sodium buld and put in a MH bulb some time last week.

These pictures are from the say day, just before and after trimming

Day 19 for the plants that where moved to the large aero unit, and day 10 for the 2nd group of seeds

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:16 AM #7
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

This now brings us to today

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:23 AM #8
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

There is a 3rd group/batch of seeds that where started (started germinating) on the 2nd or 3rd day after the 2nd batch of seeds had been in the aero units.

I lost track of how many days old the are, but they are about 7-10 days behind the 2nd batch.

Old 02-12-2016, 04:16 AM #10
yankeetransplnt

yankeetransplnt has a spectacular aura aboutyankeetransplnt has a spectacular aura aboutyankeetransplnt has a spectacular aura aboutyankeetransplnt has a spectacular aura aboutyankeetransplnt has a spectacular aura about
One thing I love you do, is allowing the seedling to 'throw' the seed and membrane prior to sticking it...I have always did it that way....agree on MANY WAY to start your babies and your nursery is as good as any....one observation is up until about your 10 days, they are not liking that 1k...just a little too young to benefit from that much light...soon as some bigger leaf sets are there, they recover nice and can process the 1k.....But I can almost hear them crying in the pics up to day 9...Have u tried something a little less intense on them that first 10 days? Maybe it would result in a healthier start and momentum for when they are ready for the 1k....a little more complex of a set up than I put into my seedlings but it is indeed an effective approach...YT
yankeetransplnt is offline Quote